Brand New - Daisy on LP

wow that's expensive for the 2nd one

$20 is pretty much the going rate for it. my local store had it for $18.99 and most online distros have it for around that.

yeah, I just meant in general and compared to their other album. Is it a 2xLP or something? sorry I'm not familiar with their stuff on vinyl

• 3 years later...

Good Lord...it kills me when people do literally NO research before dropping that kind of money on ANY record.

Yeah - I just had a kid win my Title Fight "Shed" LP on Black for $42. I figured he wouldn't pay but he did. I sent him back $30 with a note explaining how he must be new to vinyl and how to research what's in print. 

Yeah - I just had a kid win my Title Fight "Shed" LP on Black for $42. I figured he wouldn't pay but he did. I sent him back $30 with a note explaining how he must be new to vinyl and how to research what's in print. 

Wow. That's really cool of you, but I think a little over-generous. I'm not sure I've seen anywhere that you're going to get Shed on any color for $12. Then again, I haven't really looked for it in awhile.

they need a secret six star rating for people like you.