so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

I have 12 different prints available for the first time ever. They are all $10 a piece, flat shipping no matter how many you order. If you live in the Tampa area, you can even pick them up from me for free. 18x24 black and white engineer prints.  If you aren't familiar, these are like lo-fi prints on thin blueprint paper, but come out with a really neat effect with the manner they are printed. More designs will be added all the time. Order right now at http://mkt.com/flesh-and-bone

Here's a sample of some of them:

1653894_757986974279305_4234273558457198

I like those a lot, great job!

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post in. But I'm interested in selling my Bon Iver - Bon Iver Tour Print that I picked up at one of his shows, pictured below. It's currently framed and I believe they are numbered as well, if you're curious about the number just PM me and I can check. If anyone's interested at all though, just shoot me a PM. If this is the wrong thread, just let me know and if I should post in Sale/Trade/Wants or make a thread somewhere else.

BonIver_Summer_FinalScan_800px_800.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got 2 frames back .........

Blue Blizzard - Pushead/Metallica - 011/279 - This is the 3rd on of these i have had.......The first i got i traded out.....The Second i gave to My Tattoo-er as he was Tattooing this print on me.....and the third (this one) i won on eBay when i under offered and the guys accepted........Pretty Happy to have this one to keep and have framed up

IMG_20150224_173803_zpsxzudjqwf.jpg

Sleepmakeswaves - Breaking Orbit - The Love of Cartography Signed Tour Poster........Looks pretty sweet 

IMG_20150224_173525_zpsiphvyjhh.jpg

y79Vr6Bl.jpg

Mutdog9m.jpg?1YcdTnhom.jpg?1

I took a road trip last month to see Jack White in Las Vegas with a couple friends. I picked up this awesome print, but I'm not sure how I want to frame it. I just wanted some second opinions. It came with a Third Man coin to scratch off the top portions of the poster. I want to incorporate the coin into it somehow. I've come up with two solutions so far. The first is to get a mat cut and have a little hole cut in the mat for the coin to rest in (maybe off to the right of the scratcher portion or centered on the bottom). The second option is to frame the coin seperatly and have it hung close to the poster. With the second option I've also thought about buying a bag of Third Man tokens (http://thirdmanstore.com/novelties-lounge-tokens) to throw in the frame with the scratcher coin. Maybe framing the coin in a floating frame like this

jhi_jewelry_acs_medallion_indisplay_900x

Any thoughts? Sorry about the huge post.

• 3 weeks later...

5VErOWNl.jpg

I found a temporary home for my James Jean Seasons print. Will move to to an adjacent wall once I can move my record storage around. I do like how it fits perfectly between the door and window frames.

Edit: Damn, my support beam is not level at all (I triple checked the print).