so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

I didn't. Congrats, dude! That's awesome. Maybe that's why I don't see you on Destiny as much. I bet you guys are busy as hell!

Good luck with everything, man! Do you have names picked out yet? Is the wife down with Robin? It can be a girl's name after all. Haha.

yeah haven't played any destiny in a while haha. we're using robin as a middle name. isabelle (izzy) robin and zoey evelyn. 

here's the other side of the nursery: http://imgur.com/a/5wSmj a bit of a mess but you get the idea. the paintings above the cribs were bought off etsy by a coworker. and the paintings above the dresser and changing table were actually done by a coworker. the screen print corner by the chair is to the left of the dresser. we DIY'd the name letters, the curtain, and the mobiles (the other one isn't done yet).

yeah haven't played any destiny in a while haha. we're using robin as a middle name. isabelle (izzy) robin and zoey evelyn. 

here's the other side of the nursery: http://imgur.com/a/5wSmj

Haha I feel ya. And that's awesome. I figured you would have to include a tribute to it. Haha. And the room looks great, man! I'm sure you're counting down the days until you can show them their first Ghibli screening.

Haha I feel ya. And that's awesome. I figured you would have to include a tribute to it. Haha. And the room looks great, man! I'm sure you're counting down the days until you can show them their first Ghibli screening.

thanks! 12/30 is the scheduled day if she makes it that long. 6 weeks from wednesday... still doesn't feel real haha. definitely gonna be raising them on ghibli films. they're the best.

I recently was asked to do a design for a David Bazan show, figured some of you may be interested in this!

16x20 4 color print.

The 4th color is GLOW IN THE DARK, which is a hidden layer in the light.  Really excited with how this turned out.

Limited to 50, there were only 15 left after the show.  The few remaining copies can be ordered RIGHT HERE.

12208432_10156154540255526_3378965923820

Here's an example of what the glow in the dark layer looks like:

b0p1ZnH.jpg

It's not! I got that one from their online store and they sent me an 18x24 instead of a 19x25. Anyways, art to frames has their line on Amazon now and with prime got that frame for $26.

Nice, that made it much easier. I was surprised anywhere had a nonstandard frame like it was originally supposed to be anyway.

Edit: I should probably use this paycheck to buy a few frames. Really need the latest Audrey Kawasaki up on the wall.

Edit 2: Also reminds me, I've got a ton of show prints I no longer want. I'll grab some pictures tonight and post them here if anyone is interested.

Not at all. You could have something in your cart but it be sold out. Then you could try and refresh forever amd hope to get through.

That's when you try to add it and all the inventory is either sold or carted. My thinking was that it takes so long to officially sell out, even after you get the inventory issues page, because it's reserved in the cart of others.

Figured I could post this incase anyone was interested. It ends on Dec. 1.

The posters this guy prints are letterpress printed and usually use a mix of laser cuts and wood type which give an awesome texture to the print.

$35 for one poster of your choosing and then get 4 other random posters added in. The deal is the last thing on the page.

http://bradvetterdesign.com/shop/