The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Those of you wondering who the armored driver was... I assumed it was Milton since they showed the scene with the Gov. asking him about taking a bullet and the such.

It definitely was someone small, like the chick that couldn't shoot a bow, but she got killed in the thunderdome in the mid-season premiere. At least, she got shot right in the chest and fell down. Maybe she ain't dead.

It definitely was someone small, like the chick that couldn't shoot a bow, but she got killed in the thunderdome in the mid-season premiere. At least, she got shot right in the chest and fell down. Maybe she ain't dead.

Pretty sure she was named among the dead and shown on Talking Dead during the people that died this week segment.

Regardless of who it was, I never noticed what happened to them. Did he/she run away and I didn't notice?

Pretty sure she was named among the dead and shown on Talking Dead during the people that died this week segment.

Regardless of who it was, I never noticed what happened to them. Did he/she run away and I didn't notice?

Yeah, he/she ran out the front and got away with the Gov and crew. As soon as the person got out of the van, they exchanged fire with Michonne, and ran towards what was left of the front gate.

Yeah, he/she ran out the front and got away with the Gov and crew. As soon as the person got out of the van, they exchanged fire with Michonne, and ran towards what was left of the front gate.

Cool, thanks for the recap. Started watching the ep pretty late last night and was getting dangerously close to falling asleep towards the end.

I am assuming Tyrese will return (probably with the two young guys, they seem like excellent zombie fodder). They need to meet their one black guy quota. The group is out of balance - probably why rick is all crazy.

**the magic never-ending-no-kickpack-headshot bullets only work on walkers. On real live humans they only work when it best serves the plot.

Definitely looked like someone with a smaller frame... i.e. female.  I don't think it could have been Milton though because they showed that scene with Andrea going around Woodbury asking where certain poeple were.  The response she gets seems fishy to me (and hopefully did to her too).  So she chases down Milton to ask him where the 'ol governor is and he gives her an incredibly lame response.  He's running errands?  Do you really expect me to believe that?

They really, really need to get Tyrese back into the picture.  You can't just tease us with someone who was on the wire and then have them disappear.  Totally not cool.

Those of you wondering who the armored driver was... I assumed it was Milton since they showed the scene with the Gov. asking him about taking a bullet and the such.

couldnt be. cause he was back at the town when andrea was asking where the governor was while they were making a "run".

The girl Andrea talked to on the wall earlier that episode was named Karen. At least I think that was it.  I assumed it was her, since she was a "weapon handler" in the Gov's group. Not sure if her being there is anything of consequence or some way to foreshadow a new character. I figured that former and I didn't think it mattered all the much.

I am assuming Tyrese will return (probably with the two young guys, they seem like excellent zombie fodder). They need to meet their one black guy quota. The group is out of balance - probably why rick is all crazy.

**the magic never-ending-no-kickpack-headshot bullets only work on walkers. On real live humans they only work when it best serves the plot.

Kirkman basically hinted that Tyrese may be coming back on Talking Dead Sunday night. I'm thinking they'll be back. Maybe they were nearby and hear all the gunfire and will come back to help them defend their turf. And yes, they need to meet the 1 black guy quota, for sure. The back and forth between merle and Tyrese would be epic/destructive.

Definitely looked like someone with a smaller frame... i.e. female.  I don't think it could have been Milton though because they showed that scene with Andrea going around Woodbury asking where certain poeple were.  The response she gets seems fishy to me (and hopefully did to her too).  So she chases down Milton to ask him where the 'ol governor is and he gives her an incredibly lame response.  He's running errands?  Do you really expect me to believe that?

They really, really need to get Tyrese back into the picture.  You can't just tease us with someone who was on the wire and then have them disappear.  Totally not cool.

Milton is the worst liar in the history of the world, before and after the apocalypse. See above for my opinion on the whole Tyrese situation.

Since we don't know who the person was driving the truck full of zombies... I say we call him/her "Road Rash" until we find out who they really are.

My reasoning:

roadrash.jpeg

Good lord was this game (and the sequel) awesome!!!

Best. Nickname. Ever. Totally did not think of that connection until I read your post, and then it just made so much damn sense. Road Rash it is!

Since we don't know who the person was driving the truck full of zombies... I say we call him/her "Road Rash" until we find out who they really are.

My reasoning:

roadrash.jpeg

Good lord was this game (and the sequel) awesome!!!

Not much in life has satisfied me more than whipping that piece of shit Rude Boy off his bike with my chain.

Personally, I love them both.  I'd be happy to watch either one.  Bums me out that they don't even have an ETA as to when the last 8 episodes are going to air.  I really need to see how this plays out!!!

I thought Breaking Bad came back in July. That is what Sick Beard tells me. You saying it is delayed or did you miss this information?

Pretty confident it's July. Walking Dead finishes up, Mad Men starts, then Breaking Bad comes back when Mad Men is finished (that show has got to be pretty close to the end too). AMC likes to do it that way. Not burn through all their 4 or 5 shows in a 3 month span.

I'd say this is a pretty good guess. Mad Men should wrap up sometime in June I think? I do hate those midseason breaks though. 

it took me about a month to get over it after reading it. even being reminded of it now really bums me put.

I kinda had hints on what was going to happen but I was not anywhere close to being ready for that. Gut wrenching

I felt weird after that issue. Seriously, man.

those images were just so... Idk. Fuck I think I still need to be held.

It really gave me a whole new meaning to the term graphic novel.

I kinda had hints on what was going to happen but I was not anywhere close to being ready for that. Gut wrenching

those images were just so... Idk. Fuck I think I still need to be held.

It really gave me a whole new meaning to the term graphic novel.

You guys are doing just fine so far but remember, no spoilers for the non-readers! Sounds intense! Hope it's not so crazy AMC can't do it when they get there.

Going off topic again, but do you guys like Comic Book Men? I think it's pretty cool. Entertaining for 20 minutes. It seems a lot realer than the other pseudo-scripted reality shows on TV (Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, etc).

I think I read that it's ratings plunged when they moved it away from Walking Dead's airtime. Hope that doesn't kill it.