The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I didn't think tonights episode was that good to be honest (still good, but compared to others it was just eh being the show to start the 2nd leg of the season...) I just thought there was so much that they gave us and not enough time to explain everything...

Loved Darrell slamming that walker's head in the trunk.

Thought the whole gun battle / governor's revenge was awesome. So many gun battles in movies / tv are two sides lined up across from each other shooting in parallel directions. That was bullets flying in every direction.

Show is still solid in my opinion.

Loved Darrell slamming that walker's head in the trunk.

Thought the whole gun battle / governor's revenge was awesome. So many gun battles in movies / tv are two sides lined up across from each other shooting in parallel directions. That was bullets flying in every direction.

Show is still solid in my opinion.

my only question on that whole battle, was how did one of them get up in the watch tower?  driving that truck through the gate was awesome though and releasing the walkers was dope though.  

Last week's episode sucked.  

This week's wasn't much better until the end.. And I wasn't a fan of the fact that people who have been surviving by head-shotting zombies for a year and a half all of the sudden go straight "Stormtrooper that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat" with their accuracy.

Also, the Governor needs to go.. Maybe he can take Andrea with him. :D

yeah i thought that was kinda funny too. magic headshots every time but can't hit shit with a scope. ALTHOUGH, it's different when you have people shooting back at you instead of just walkers coming at you.

overall great episode. i hope andrea comes to her senses. she's thisclose to being awesome, i can feel it.

also, being a total girl here but i hope daryl and carol hook up haha

yeah i thought that was kinda funny too. magic headshots every time but can't hit shit with a scope. ALTHOUGH, it's different when you have people shooting back at you instead of just walkers coming at you.

overall great episode. i hope andrea comes to her senses. she's thisclose to being awesome, i can feel it.

also, being a total girl here but i hope daryl and carol hook up haha

Aren't we supposed to assume that they hooked up a few episodes ago? Didn't they walk out of somewhere together awkwardly like they just sealed the deal? Maybe I'm imagining things...

This.  They overdid it, but knowing your target isn't going to shoot back at you makes it A LOT easier to aim.

The end of this episode was retarded intense.

This and Breaking Bad are the only two shows that get my heart rate up/get me vocal, and Walking Dead way more so than Breaking Bad.