The Walking Dead

mcm1610

Last night. Darryl vs. Martinez Walker-Killing pissing contest = Classic.

I liked how token people from the prison and Woodbury were all talking to each other and basically relating to each other and making it obvious that there is no reason not to get along outside of Rick's and The Governor's bullshit. Darryl and Martinez and Hershel and Martin (?) and their interactions brought some levity to all the chaos around them. Was kinda nice to see. Although very short-lived.

I liked how token people from the prison and Woodbury were all talking to each other and basically relating to each other and making it obvious that there is no reason not to get along outside of Rick's and The Governor's bullshit. Darryl and Martinez and Hershel and Martin (?) and their interactions brought some levity to all the chaos around them. Was kinda nice to see. Although very short-lived.

this X1000

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

as some of you know i'm obsessed with LOST so of course, when I watch shows and see something that reminds me of it I have to share. I'll put it in spoiler tags for those non-LOST watchers

At the end of S1 Walking Dead, there were so many LOST parallels in comparison to the hatch.

For one, Rick was looking for answers and thought the the CDC was the place to find all his answers.

John Locke thought the ahtch was the place to find all his answers.

Both banged on the door dramatically yelling and screaming at the door and in both shows, a bright light white filled the screen.

In both shows, there was one person inside. Desmond in the hatch, Jeffers in the CDC.

Both Jeffers and Desmond were about to commit suicide drunkenly.

Both wore hazmat suits.

Both sat in front of computers without countdown timers.

Both places were full of food.

Both the hatch and CDC blew up with Jeffers and Desmond inside.

Before the explosion, computers were smashed in both shows.

I liked the episode, outside of Andrea. The Troops vs. the Politicians metaphor was a nice angle, good call Juan. 

Seems like they have hit their stride again over the past couple weeks. Seems like the Prison might not be home for season 4, someone mentioned that previously. 

Yeah, seems like the prison will be going away at the end of this season. i'm wondering how they are going to build to the "war" and stretch it out over the next 3 episodes.

Yeah, seems like the prison will be going away at the end of this season. i'm wondering how they are going to build to the "war" and stretch it out over the next 3 episodes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the war was over in 2 episodes and the finale episode had the backlash and set up next season. similar to season 2.  

Am a little late this week but solid episode. Liked last week's a little more but this was very cool.

^ some of this talk seems close to being a spoiler from the comic readers. I mean, it's not a huge deal but I wasn't even positive they go to war. Obviously it was set up that way but not certain.