The Walking Dead

mcm1610

• 1 month later...

Sooo...

The "cannibals" took over Terminus from Negan, right?

I think it's too soon for them to introduce Negan. Plus if you remember from the comics Negan is very against sexual violence. And whoever was holding the now leaders of Terminus was raping their women. I'm thinking they originally lead Terminus as an actual safe haven, and trusted the wrong people, who then took over. Plus, in that weird cult room with the names written in chalk everywhere, on the wall it says, "Never Trust" and "Us First, Always." Thinking it was just some random, no name psychopaths. And when they took it back over is what turned them into cannibals.

I think it's too soon for them to introduce Negan. Plus if you remember from the comics Negan is very against sexual violence. And whoever was holding the now leaders of Terminus was raping their women. I'm thinking they originally lead Terminus as an actual safe haven, and trusted the wrong people, who then took over. Plus, in that weird cult room with the names written in chalk everywhere, on the wall it says, "Never Trust" and "Us First, Always."

True. It just seemed like they spent a lot of time setting up who they were up against, like we're going to be revisiting it at some point. Would be an interesting way to introduce the character.

True. It just seemed like they spent a lot of time setting up who they were up against, like we're going to be revisiting it at some point. Would be an interesting way to introduce the character.

Just have to think about how long they took to introduce Negan in the comics. If anything they'll find the community at the end of this season. They still have so much to do. Eugene still has to say he knows nothing about how to cure the virus. He seemed completely full of bullshit when explaining it in the train car. 

Also, it looks like some of the cannibals are going to play a part, from what I saw in an early trailer.

I think it's too soon for them to introduce Negan. Plus if you remember from the comics Negan is very against sexual violence. And whoever was holding the now leaders of Terminus was raping their women. I'm thinking they originally lead Terminus as an actual safe haven, and trusted the wrong people, who then took over. Plus, in that weird cult room with the names written in chalk everywhere, on the wall it says, "Never Trust" and "Us First, Always." Thinking it was just some random, no name psychopaths. And when they took it back over is what turned them into cannibals.

I think the point of that flashback, coupled in with the scene with the woman Carol let the zombies eat (good), and who was telling her about how they were taken over when they really tried to make it a safe haven at first, was to show that they were good before outside people came into Terminus and tortured them. 

Once they took Terminus back, they quit trusting anybody and became evil themselves in order to survive.  Since they took back Terminus, they must have killed all the people in the flashback.....maybe... is what I am assuming...

also, don't know if this goes in the spoiler or not, but I Rick just winged their leader guy...forgot his name, and I am sure he was in other scenes in the pre-season previews.

we ordered up some Chinese in excitement to watch the return...  then as we sat down, we contemplated what 30 minute sitcom we could watch while we ate. something light to start off with, then start Walking Dead.... since we had nothing, we were like, OK, let's just start it....  Holy F*^* those first scenes were "a whole 'nother level!!"  My stomach turned immediately once those Terminus guys got to work!   ;p