Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

Since there will be no shortage of this album available from MOV, I don't see why that could be their reason to cancel. Right before the recent Sony presses of Vitalogy and VS. came out in about 2011 amazon.com had them both available for 8.99 and I scooped them immediately because of a thread like this where the deal was posted. They shipped and that was that. I'm hoping this scenario will be the same.

I thought all those were cancelled? At least mine was...

Anyways, thanks for the heads up on this! Hopefully they aren't overwhelmed with orders and have to cancel rather than fullfill them.

They were cancelled saying they weren't going to be receiving it from the manufacturer and they took the listing down for it. Then when I noticed it went back up when they got them in at 40 bucks I called and had them honor it.

Just for the first /1000 copies, but who is to say Amazon won't get some of them? At $10 I don't care if it's doodoo brown.

yeah for that price i already snagged it but you know daddy could stand to receive that clear lol, seems sort of fitting given the black/white schemes on the first press and the fact that this one has a cover. 

i have a black copy from the first press that i bought from a guy like 6 months ago when some copies went back up randomly, and strangely, it had none of the damage that has been mentioned elsewhere in this press, despite still being in its PVC slip.