Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

It's probably remastered. MoV plans on pressing a ton of these so they're gonna need quite a few plates. Remastered from what, I can't tell you.

I'd be down to buy someone's old white copy for a reasonable price if they wanna get rid of it for this new press, even one of the screwed up ones. I don't care much, just want to finally get this album hahah. Please do Pm me If you'd be interested in selling and stepping up to this new copy.

I'm going to attempt a few deep cleaning methods and report on their effectiveness. Might be able to save your copies, at least I hope so!

Very highly unlikely.  Note, its not just something gooping up the  surface - it is an actual chemical reaction between the sleeve and the record.  The record itself is actually damaged, not gunked up.  Any records messed up from off-gassing are messed up forever.

Very highly unlikely. Note, its not just something gooping up the surface - it is an actual chemical reaction between the sleeve and the record. The record itself is actually damaged, not gunked up. Any records messed up from off-gassing are messed up forever.

This is true, although it can't hurt to test all options and see if any have any effect in minimizing the audibility of the existing damage. Currently doing 2 Titebond II treatments on both sides, one application which I will peel immediately and one which I will let sit over the weekend. I may also get in touch with someone who has access to enzymatic cleaners, and an ultrasonic bath.

Alternate artwork means that it's not in that clear PVC sleeve. $40 with free shipping doesn't seem to bad to me considering it's a MOV release and that it's Glassjaw.

Yeah I guess the description is just a little confusing to me. When they say "alternative artwork/package" it sounds to me like they are using, well, alternative artwork...