what's the most you've ever spent on a record?

Guest vinyldoa

$30 for an English copy of Ace of Spades by Motorhead. The American version's tracklisting is all messed up. Not putting the song "Ace of Spades" 1st and not closing with "The Hammer" is just wrong.

$65 for Underoath's Define the great line. (Solid investment for what it is selling for now.)

Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment

comfortable_retirement_729-420x0.jpg

For real, I have no idea why that Mad Money dude doesn't report on record pricing because its definitely a lucrative and mostly untapped field for investment. I've got a good portfolio of Brand New and Blink-182 records going. Might start investing in The Gaslight Anthem and The Wonder Years too.

Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment Solid investment

comfortable_retirement_729-420x0.jpg

My financial adviser agreed with me as well.

I recently spent $50 on that goddamned Django Unchained soundtrack. That'll be the most I ever spent on a record. While I realize that I have been ripped off, I fucking loved that movie.

EDIT: Nope, just remembered spending somewhere between $65-$90 each on my Pig Destroyer clear variants from Relapse. I'm a sucker just like everyone else here, apparently. Come on though, fucking /100 Pig Destroyer? What was I supposed to do?