Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
krisakarcher, bobert612, and romanator32z all are fantastic sellers! I bought some records from all three of them a week or so ago. They all made great deals, fast responses, and shipped the records quickly and packaged very well. It was a breeze working out a deal with them. Highly recommend all of them.

has anyone ever bought from Revealed Records?

Yes, Allen is a board member here, getting some great stuff in his distro lately; have had 3 orders since July, all fantastic, conservative grader. He has a 'real job,' and RR is a side project he is trying to grow, so cut him a little slack if he doesn't mail it out the same day you order :) . I check his store every day for new purchases and not hesitate to buy from again.

• 2 weeks later...

tokimedo is a seller and a heck of a guy.

fully backed and highly recommended

It goes without saying that tokimedo is about the greatest trader on this board,  but I also need to give a shout-out to drds89.  Don definitely went above and beyond with our trading!  

Many MANY thanks to both of these two!

thanks gents, youre both really damn cool yourself, and i back don x100000000000. such a fucking solid guy. 

Thought I'd post this here. Just wanted to say last night on our first encounter, Thomasj182 offered me a copy of Gaslight Anthem's Handwritten for no charge or anything after I mentioned I lost a lot of vinyl recently. Ironically this was one of the few that survived the incident, but it was a super nice gesture. Now he's giving it away. Pretty cool.