Smashing Pumpkins

so the vinyl set is $35 now, but the cd set is still over $100?

am i really the only one that would prefer the CD set, here?

i guess because i already own an OG mcis, and i have all the other CD box sets of the reissues thus far.

someone should love me and sell me a cd box for cheap as hell, or trade me for a copy of whipped cream and other delights.

so the vinyl set is $35 now, but the cd set is still over $100?

am i really the only one that would prefer the CD set, here?

i guess because i already own an OG mcis, and i have all the other CD box sets of the reissues thus far.

someone should love me and sell me a cd box for cheap as hell, or trade me for a copy of whipped cream and other delights.

The shop by me has the CD set in the vinyl rack, and because it's basically the exact same box as the 4LP set, I always got my hopes up when I saw it. Then I'd realize it was the CD set. And they want $120 for it. Then I was sad.

they want $120 for it.

this is exactly my problem.

i want it for all the bonus discs of unreleased stuff, which is why i bought the other cd box sets as opposed to the vinyl, but that price is just not ok with me, at all. for reference, gish and siamese were both $30, and pisces was $40.

Hoping for one without "zero" problems.

Don't they all have the problem on "Zero"? I stopped following the thread when it became endless pages of upset people and also around the time that some dude on here got a response from the guy responsible for re-mastering this. Those were funny to read.

Anyone heard this bootleg and can tell me what the audio quality is like? saw it in a shop over the weekend and it piqued my interest.

http://www.discogs.com/Smashing-Pumpkins-Chicago-Tapes-And-Unreleased-Demos/release/2166500

total shit. i bought it at a record store, ended up selling it for $10 just to get it out of my house. sounds like 98 kbps mp3s and looks horrible too.

Back when the price got super low during the preorder I actually ended up getting a second copy for free. When they cancelled preorders & put the prices back up I got 2 coupons to use on my 2 copies but only one coupon worked & the other didn't so when they fixed it they applied the coupon to both copies making one copies total $0.00 & the other back to what it should've been.

Anyone heard this bootleg and can tell me what the audio quality is like? saw it in a shop over the weekend and it piqued my interest.

http://www.discogs.com/Smashing-Pumpkins-Chicago-Tapes-And-Unreleased-Demos/release/2166500

still worth owning, imo.

just nice to have. interesting arrangements.

nothing i haven't had on mp3 for years, but i'm an SP fag and i like it.