Smashing Pumpkins

Exactly, not the original 1996 pressing. 

I've never been overly smitten with "first pressings," assuming the reissue is done well. And sometimes it's a smart idea to switch. I covered the cost of all four of my current Wilco LPs by selling ONE copy of "Summerteeth" before it got repressed, for instance.

I'm really impressed with this set minus the issues with zero (which aren't that bad in relation to that song).

The packaging is the nicest I've ever seen too.

I was just listening to this last night and was blown away by how good it sounds now that my headphones/amp have broken in.

Tonight Tonight sounds different due to the remaster, or do you just mean as a result of hearing it on vinyl rather than CD?

I think just hearing it on vinyl. I feel like it opened up alot more and I can hear each piece of the instrumentation clearly and with more definition.

• 1 month later...

lol

Anyway, not that anybody cares, but I was one of the few who got the promotional credit from amazon.com, the box was shipped but hasnt arrived since (I suspect they didnt use a cardboard box, so the shipping label peeled off or smth). My cheap amazon.ca order did ship in the end though and it arrived almost in mint condition.

Yeah, cool story, I know.