Smashing Pumpkins

Weird. My receipt says "Smashing Pumpkins - Adore (6CD/DVD Super Deluxe) & 2LP vinyl edition (2LP)" but I only paid $25.49?

that's the title for the listing. if you have the cd boxset in your cart it says "Smashing Pumpkins - Adore (6CD/DVD Super Deluxe) & 2LP vinyl edition (Deluxe CD)". You'll just be getting the vinyl. 

The Popmarket deal today is the Adore reissue. 

$29.99 for the Vinyl LP

$76.99 for the 6-CD/DVD Boxset

Use popmarket15 for 15% off

(Both can be had for $90 with the discount)

Thanks for posting the deal and coupon code!

I reluctantly ordered both, but I'm having flashbacks from the last time I ordered an SP bundle from Popmarket. It was on "backorder" for several months before they just canceled my order. Then the same deal popped up again 6 months later, so I reordered. Same story with the 2nd order. Backorder for several months and then a cancel.

I hope this experience is a little better.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/smashing-pumpkins-being-beige-20141020

New single called Being Beige. Album due out Dec. 9th in case you didn't already know.

i thought the new album was going to be really aggressive, so when i hit play i was a little disappointed. that being said, i kind of like that it's not what i expected. excited the new record is coming sooner than expected and i can't wait to hear the rest.