The mailing service is on point this holiday season, had a shipping confirmation Tues. night and wound up receiving it today in PA. Easily my favorite package next to the Dead Weather live session, tangibly holding it just does so much more than seeing a picture in my opinion. Now I'm just curious what TMR will do next package after this one was so amazing. 

Has anyone played theirs yet? I played mine yesterday and I think my side C is messed up, it won't play unless I put the needle right on where the track starts or else it just keeps circling outside. Thinking about emailing them.

Side C plays okay for me. I am familiar with the issue you have though. I have seen this often in particular with URP and many of my Vault 7 " Inches.

Also the DVD here is excellent quality. Very happy with this package.

Side C plays okay for me. I am familiar with the issue you have though. I have seen this often in particular with URP and many of my Vault 7 " Inches.

Also the DVD here is excellent quality. Very happy with this package.

Well at least I'm not completely alone, going to email then them and hope they can send me a replacement.

Agreed though, this package overall is excellent,

Sure if you want to get technical, but I can't just drop the needle on the outside grooves and have it play that way. It's a minor inconvenience, I get that.

it could easily be your stylus/cartridge/tonearm being off a nanometer or something. all the records are probably the same, so if you got a replacement, it would have the same grooves. 

it could easily be your stylus/cartridge/tonearm being off a nanometer or something. all the records are probably the same, so if you got a replacement, it would have the same grooves. 

That's a good point. Like I said, it's pretty minor and everything sounds great, so it's not something I can't live with.

Thanks.

Got shipping confirmation yesterday, I am in Chicago, USA. My first name starts with J, so it seems like they are really working to get all these out by Christmas. 

Unrelated Poll Question: Am I alone wishing that all these DVD concerts included with the Vault Packages were Blu-rays? IU mean for some of the older archive releases, it won't matter much, if at all... But I figured with Jack White being such a perfectionist, he would want an HD quality release of his most recent historic concerts ie. Bonnaroo.  Just my 2 pennies. 

As for my prediction on next Vault package, I'm thinking possibly Whirlwind Heat from RSD, an outtakes album from "A Letter Home" with Neil Young, Devil's Night with Olivia Jean?? There's a lot to live up to after the last 3 releases....

New Vault Package: Everyone gets a couch and there's a 7" single hidden in five of them. Do you ruin a perfectly good piece of furniture for a shot at glory, or do you literally just sit on treasure?

Hahah!  Actually....a little miniature replica couch with a different Upholsterer's single would be kinda nifty! ;)

Unrelated Poll Question: Am I alone wishing that all these DVD concerts included with the Vault Packages were Blu-rays? IU mean for some of the older archive releases, it won't matter much, if at all... But I figured with Jack White being such a perfectionist, he would want an HD quality release of his most recent historic concerts ie. Bonnaroo.  Just my 2 pennies. 

I would love the hell out of a BluRay option. Hell, if it cost an extra $5 I would pay that every damn time.

So it's been talked about I'm sure but the Melvins 'Atlantic Era' albums are gonna be released through Third Man. 

This is gonna be one expensive fucking undertaking for me since I'm a huge collector nut when it comes to Melvins. I'm gonna ask in advance, if anyone lives near the TM store and can help me with any possible Melvins variant shenanigans, let me know. I will hook you up with free records and what not. Any possible help in the future regarding these releases will be well beyond appreciated.

So it's been talked about I'm sure but the Melvins 'Atlantic Era' albums are gonna be released through Third Man. 

This is gonna be one expensive fucking undertaking for me since I'm a huge collector nut when it comes to Melvins. I'm gonna ask in advance, if anyone lives near the TM store and can help me with any possible Melvins variant shenanigans, let me know. I will hook you up with free records and what not. Any possible help in the future regarding these releases will be well beyond appreciated.

Bummer. I fucking hate Jack White and his bullshit.

I would love the hell out of a BluRay option. Hell, if it cost an extra $5 I would pay that every damn time.

I agree, and it's not even like Blu-rays cost that much more to mass produce anymore.... just kinda strange that Jack has stuck with DVD, aside from the older releases. I'd figure it would be easier to make a region free Blu-ray mass release anyways. 

Where has this been talked about? Source?

Atlantic was willing to negotiate and license to Jack White where they were not willing to renew the license with amrep. They even found 2 extra stag era tracks on the master tapes.

That doesn't cite a source, which is what he wanted. I'm actually interested as well.