Jay Z's MCHG 7" set is available via the Third Man Vault Novelties store. $100 + shipping.

http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-novelties/jay-z-magna-carta-holy-grail-7-record-set

Do you have to be a vault member to buy it? I don't see an add to cart button.

So, who bit the bullet on this one? I've wavered on it all day. I almost wanted it to sell out instantly. This is one of those releases that makes me feel taken advantage of - they know an addict can't lay off despite how obnoxious 7" boxes are and how overpriced this is.

I actually think this is pretty fairly priced. $12.50 per 7" with unique packaging/artwork and limited run. And it's Jay-Z. Really not bad.

I actually think this is pretty fairly priced. $12.50 per 7" with unique packaging/artwork and limited run. And it's Jay-Z. Really not bad.

12.50 per any new 7", especially 7"s with previously released songs is asinine actually. I passed. I realized how dumb this shit really is. If you really want to accept $12.50 for a 7" as being cool then go ahead but I assure you it's not. 

So, who bit the bullet on this one? I've wavered on it all day. I almost wanted it to sell out instantly. This is one of those releases that makes me feel taken advantage of - they know an addict can't lay off despite how obnoxious 7" boxes are and how overpriced this is. 

I did.  I wavered initially but ultimately decided that $100 was not unreasonable for this novelty release and given the fan base of both Third Man & Jay Z, I should be able to flip this at some point if I decide I don't want to keep it. 

12.50 per any new 7", especially 7"s with previously released songs is asinine actually. I passed. I realized how dumb this shit really is. If you really want to accept $12.50 for a 7" as being cool then go ahead but I assure you it's not.

I get your point, but given that limited TMR novelty 7"s with previously released songs routinely flip for $100+ EACH, and they sell said 7"s for $20+ to start, it's not crazy. I personally think $100 for this package is much better value than all those new, single LPs that are approaching $30 as standard.

It appears TMR has added another perk to Vault subscriptions - a 10% discount on most purchases when using the code VAULT10.

If you're on the fence about MCHG, maybe this will help. Either way, I'm happy I'll be able to use it in the future.

http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/offerings-and-updates-with-vault-subscriptions

It appears TMR has added another perk to Vault subscriptions - a 10% discount on most purchases when using the code VAULT10.

If you're on the fence about MCHG, maybe this will help. Either way, I'm happy I'll be able to use it in the future.

http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/offerings-and-updates-with-vault-subscriptions

im happy this coupon came after i bought it this morning... wah