Thursday-ACbtLD 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW

travis

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis, you're doing a really good job of getting my favorite records from high school pressed. Think we could see a Coheed- No World For Tomorrow Vol. 1 HT exclusive?

I think you mean Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Vol.1. No World For Tomorrow was Vol. 2 and it sucked hard.

As for the topic at hand, I never REALLY got into this record. Played a couple times and never really fell for it. I do think its cool that its getting pressed however.

Travis, you're doing a really good job of getting my favorite records from high school pressed. Think we could see a Coheed- No World For Tomorrow Vol. 1 HT exclusive?

I think you mean Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Vol.1. No World For Tomorrow was Vol. 2 and it sucked hard.

Yeah, you're right, that's what I meant. And I never really listened to that album much anyway, but I feel I need to have to complete the collection.

Some of you should take it upon you to help out us international ppl since Hot Topic shipping is so expensive. It's worked out before, hopefully it can be done with this release as well. That would be much appreciated.

That would help me out also!

If anyone could help me out too that would be awesome.