Breaking Bad Season 5

The house...seized under assert forfeiture and Skyler in jail perhaps, with Walt on the run - maybe even disappeared by the "fixer" who gave him a new identity? That's my guess. Maybe the rest of the family disappeared as well. Maybe the house is condemned because Walt either cooked meth there (showing the new cooks what they're doing wrong?) or is suspected of having done so.

I don't think it counts as a spoiler if it's a guess as to what might happen... Can we get a CONJECTURE button maybe?

DId everyone watch (or at least decide to watch in the near future) Low Winter Sun? Probably going to get to it tonight, after I watch Hell on Wheels.

I almost feel like I should start a thread for it already. Just how much faith I have in AMC right now with everything they touch.

DId everyone watch (or at least decide to watch in the near future) Low Winter Sun? Probably going to get to it tonight, after I watch Hell on Wheels.

I almost feel like I should start a thread for it already. Just how much faith I have in AMC right now with everything they touch.

I tried but just couldn't get into it. Made it halfway and then just changed the channel

I don't think it counts as a spoiler if it's a guess as to what might happen... Can we get a CONJECTURE button maybe?

Well, it's heavily based on stuff they didn't show until the new episode. So I didn't want to blow the surprise for anybody. I knew it would be good, yet, it was still a jawdropper to me.

Low Winter Sun has promise. I'm intrigued, but I'll see if I'm more invested in the characters next week. I could see why someone would turn it off, but it's one of those things where they're kind of tying this not that doesn't come together until the end of the episode. Once you see where all the threads are going, that's when the light pops on and you realize it might be really good.

Yeah we have it recorded, but haven't watched it yet. I agree good for AMC.

Some of those "easter eggs" are pretty obvious.

Ahh yes good catch on the towel puke from the cartel episode. Cool mirror shots. 

When I saw Walt do this it definitely triggered some kind of weird deja vu feeling, but I didn't know why. I completely forgot that Gus did the same exact thing. 

I'm giving episode "9" a more thorough watch. I don't really feel like there was any filler, like some people have said. Even the Badger scene functions as an allegory for things happening in the show.

I already feel like there will be a hole in my life when it is over. haha.