MAN ADVICE

half shaven long hair tattooed dude hanging out in a tshirt and jeans is attractive to gals

apparently i'm hanging out around the wrong people. usually i get the you should cut your hair and dress a little nicer. maybe trim the beard and so you don't look so scruffy. then again i could be my lack of male pulchritude and sartorial taste. (shrugs shoulders). but dressing down is just sooooo comfortable. i should probably buy a button down shirt or a pearl snap one to fit in. YOLO!?

apparently i'm hanging out around the wrong people. usually i get the you should cut your hair and dress a little nicer. maybe trim the beard and so you don't look so scruffy. then again i could be my lack of male pulchritude and sartorial taste. (shrugs shoulders). but dressing down is just sooooo comfortable. i should probably buy a button down shirt or a pearl snap one to fit in. YOLO!?

I will say I prefer when my boyfriend wears a button up as opposed to a t-shirt.

However, beards and long hair are awesome, and you should rock the fuck out of that shit.

So my brother laid a pretty nice nugget of advice the other day, His friend is a doctor and told him to tell me the following:

Go hang out at bars near hospitals, because apparently there are a lot of single 30 something women who are looking to find people to have a relationship with (cause they spent their "dating" years working on their career) and they usually end up at those bars at one point or another,  Like that bar where the docs from scrubs go to, that form of going out is true for doctors. 

I then found a bar in my area that fits this bill, on Monday I go for Trivia Night and see if I can join up with a cute team of Radiologists 

Fuck yeah! Im going to try this trick asap.

Got stood up on Tinder date today. Not cool..

Ok, so if you follow my path, here's what will go down-

You'll next meet a terrible individual who you'll completely and immediately regret sleeping with

You'll also meet a really cool chick who's moving out of the country in 10 weeks.

And then you will continue swiping right.

went on a double date to a pixies show last night.

already bummed that this girl moves out of the country in a couple months, but i have a feeling this could make for a really fun fling.