How much do you spend on records monthly?

it varies for me, i rarely make impulse purchases online. I visit local shops 3-4 times a month and that is where my impulse purchases are made. online its normally whenever pre-orders get posted OR I find a fair price on ebay.... so id say 100-250 a month. sometimes WAY more.

Use to be around $100 a month, but the last month it's been about $20. totally not spending a dime lately.

This more or less. For about a year now I've been spending very little, however previously it was about $100 a month I'd say. I think a big part of it is that I haven't been getting into too many new bands lately. Combination of being lazy and not liking the few I do hear.

I decided to log all my purchases in a spreadsheet, at the start of the year. If I keep things cool, I can end 2012 with under $2,000 spent on vinyl.

I've been doing this for all my media related purchases ever since buying my first CD.

This year it's been just over $100/month for records, mostly because I got heavily into buying movies this january. But it fluctuates a lot, I've spent a total of $87.45 on vinyl throughout 2010, while 2008 and 09 were both at around $250-$275/month.