Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Guest johneedeformed

This post makes me weep on the inside.

Then cry yourself an internal river because there are plenty of collectors who collect for purposes other than listening such as artwork or nostalgia.

either way, the money(which I worked for and choose what to do with) is spent on a record... which is needed to keep the record business going.

whether it goes on a wall, a bin, gets flipped, gets played in a player, gets framed, gets thrown around with super human powers... it is created for the consumer and anyone willing to pay should be able to do as they please.

Just how it is.

Guest johneedeformed

It was less the concept of the post, and more the sloppy execution. But thanks for playing.

I type fast and don't care for corrections when you get the point. But thanks for crying about it.  :rolleyes:

Guest johneedeformed

But looking back on it, the actual post and idea of shelving additional copies "just because" is pretty lulzy, too. You kids these days.

It's called "collecting." It's not a new concept.

Guest johneedeformed

either way, the money(which I worked for and choose what to do with) is spent on a record... which is needed to keep the record business going.

whether it goes on a wall, a bin, gets flipped, gets played in a player, gets framed, gets thrown around with super human powers... it is created for the consumer and anyone willing to pay should be able to do as they please.

Just how it is.

I played frisbee with a Fiddler LP until it got stuck on the roof. :(

Just how it is.

It's called "collecting." It's not a new concept.

Drop it.

Every time there's a friggin' Hot Topic related thread, I swear.

Guest johneedeformed

It's called "unnecessary hoarding." It's not a new concept.

lolcat8218401.jpg

Seriously though, chill out already. Like you don't have any records that sit on your shelf, Mr 3,000 Posts on a vinyl collecting forum.