Congrats! That's so rad.

Oh goodness, pick up some emergen-c and take at least two doses a day. I swear by that stuff. Good luck!

It's pretty hard to have too many B-Vitamins but this is too much vitamin-C. At best you'll just pee it all out and at worst, it will cause negative side effects. One of those things is plenty for a vitamin supercharge.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/408115-is-too-much-vitamin-c-bad-for-you/

It's pretty hard to have too many B-Vitamins but this is too much vitamin-C. At best you'll just pee it all out and at worst, it will cause negative side effects. One of those things is plenty for a vitamin supercharge.http://www.livestrong.com/article/408115-is-too-much-vitamin-c-bad-for-you/

I didn't mean to downvote you! I went to click quote on my phone, uuugh.

I'm sorry :(

This I did not know, I only take it when I'm traveling or know I'm going to be exposed to tons of germs. I've never had a problem with it, it is the recommended dosage on the box, so I'm not sure! Good to look into though.

I'm getting a huge Brandon Flowers vibe from this vocalist with Tim Mcllrath peppered in here and there.

Most people would say Springsteen or Strummer, but if that's what you hear then cool. I don't know enough Killers stuff to comment but I've never heard Mcilrath similarities (although I did see a Gaslight/Alk3/Rise Against concert years ago).

Their songs are peppered with references to older songs (Springsteen especially but also a lot of Clash, Dylan, Waits, Motown, etc) and classic movies (Wizard of Oz, Casablanca-type stuff). I'm just a sucker for songs written like that. Lawrence Arms -- Greatest Story Ever Told (another of my all time favorites) actually put footnotes in all the lyrics book to explain all the references and stuff. It's pretty cool.

Most people would say Springsteen or Strummer, but if that's what you hear then cool. I don't know enough Killers stuff to comment but I've never heard Mcilrath similarities (although I did see a Gaslight/Alk3/Rise Against concert years ago).

Their songs are peppered with references to older songs (Springsteen especially but also a lot of Clash, Dylan, Waits, Motown, etc) and classic movies (Wizard of Oz, Casablanca-type stuff). I'm just a sucker for songs written like that. Lawrence Arms -- Greatest Story Ever Told (another of my all time favorites) actually put footnotes in all the lyrics book to explain all the references and stuff. It's pretty cool.

Springsteen is Brandon Flowers' idol, so both are right I guess.

My goodies from Miss Dirt. I don't listen to any of these bands, but who cares. I will cherish these stickers forever. The little green dude up at the top is a dinosaur. I got way too excited about the Kid Rock sticker for no reason.

41b0a60c-8a11-4603-bcdf-9204e5d1a838_zps

and then there's this (NSFW?) beauty.

IMG_3062_zpsfff92d0c.jpg

Thanks boobookittyfuck.

Twin Atlantic is SO GOOD. They have a couple 7", but their full albums aren't on vinyl. They have thick Scottish accents but it grew on me after a while.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic