at what AGE is it not okay to have a hangover anymore.  ughhhh.

I don't think there's a specific age, but mine seem to get worse every year.  These days I usually don't drink enough to have more than a mild headache when I wake up, but if I really go bonkers I feel it for a few days.  I think it really comes down to hitting a point where the desire not to be hungover overpowers the desire to drink a bunch.

Those of you who bring from home, what do you usually bring?

I do one of two things.

Hummus, Spanish rice, beans and avocado (works in a tortilla or a bowl).

or

A grain (quinoa or rice), bunch of vegetables, a protein (tofu, beans or tempeh) and avocado.  Mix it all together with some olive oil or dressing.  Make enough to last the week and then you don't have to worry about preparing something every day.  This is another one that works well in a tortilla or not.

I need a cheap as hell 45 adapter because I don't have one and I suck for not having one.

My record store growing up used to sell the plastic onces for 50 cents or maybe a dollar, I can't remember.  I'm guessing that's still the case for most shops.

Looks like Amazon has some fancy ones starting at $6.00.  Those probably last forever and are harder to misplace.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic