Guy commented on my lady's post of her copy of Nothing's Guilty of Everything. He said he can't decide which pressing to go with cause the record doesn't match the cover art. What? They specifically change the color to do so. Then he goes on to say good thing he doesn't own a 'record player' which makes it easier to live without a copy.

Guy commented on my lady's post of her copy of Nothing's Guilty of Everything. He said he can't decide which pressing to go with cause the record doesn't match the cover art. What? They specifically change the color to do so. Then he goes on to say good thing he doesn't own a 'record player' which makes it easier to live without a copy.

Which color would look best in a frame next to a painting of a cat with a mustache?

Should tell him to join VNYL

I just want to be able to sleep like a normal person...

Hope to do this soon, slept horrible last night.

I should sleep well tonight I think. My nose has been making it harder for me to sleep. New pillow seems to be helping me a little though. My old one was getting flat. I can sleep without one but thought some elevation might help. Got some generic allergy medicine which is also sold as sleep medicine but I prefer not to take it.

I could have sworn mine was worse but when I went back to look, it seemed smaller than I remember. More like a scuff than a scratch because its wide but really short and only on the surface. Someone on the thread said they were cool and somehow they dont seem to have sold out.

Ah well I hardly listen to the free Perturbator anyways, and for some reason the art for those 2 albums has been redrawn by someone else and I wouldn't want those versions over the originals. They are like fan art, ugh!

a0901477442_7.jpg544-1928-large.jpg

that art. woof

Oh nice. Is that an upgrade for you then?

Maybe I should have got more used Björk CDs today.

Yes and no. Upgrading from a Shure M97XE. Around the same tier of carts, but the stylus styles are different. Everything I order should be here on Tuesday according to my tracking. A few records will be too.

Yes and no. Upgrading from a Shure M97XE. Around the same tier of carts, but the stylus styles are different. Everything I order should be here on Tuesday according to my tracking. A few records will be too.

Thats cool, my guess was maybe a sidestep. I was thinking about a Shure before. Im using an extinct AT cart that was suggested to me to later put in a better stylus that is supposed to be a great bang for buck. I'm using up the stylus that came with it though and its good for me. Not sure I really believe him but it was well within my budget.

When you get it set up, you will be happy kept your table for now. I was and my table is probably the worst here but it sounds pretty good to me for now.

Rain? I dont care I have to get out and walk around today!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic