Ugh, that just makes my stomach turn

Mine too. I was all excited when I saw it, hoping I wouldn't have to deal with him and eBay to get a replacement/refund. As soon as I opened it, the jacket was bent in a u. I knew it was fucked too. I guess that last package was not usps' fault. Just his fault and however he is storing his old stock.

I over slept. Also, those of you in the north/midwest/east coast, what temp do you keep the house at? Am I just weak because it's 65° and I have triple layered socks so my feet won't be cold.

62F usually, but got cold and raised it to 66 last night. If it drops below 0, I'll usually set it at 68.

Anyone ever order records from ImportCDs? Their eBay store is get_importcds. They have a few records I'm eyeing for good prices but of concerned with their quality of service and packaging.

Condition is usually better than you'd think.

I've ordered many "bent corners" only to get a seemingly perfect record

lDsWpZf.jpg?1

I hate whoever owned my house before me and destroyed these beautiful hardwood floors in the bedrooms. The closer part is the hallw ood I refinished, but the bedroom is not worth it due to the many holes they drilled in it for cables/speakers/whatever. There was also a carpet tact strip in the middle of the room when I ripped the carpet up.

Anyone ever order records from ImportCDs? Their eBay store is get_importcds. They have a few records I'm eyeing for good prices but of concerned with their quality of service and packaging. 

I have ordered from them and a few other cheap amazon sellers many times (mostly importCDs). Cheap flat rate shipping for me to Canada, which is a bonus, but I've noticed the shipping packaging isn't as strong as ordering from labels (example SubPop or RFC). I have received bent corners and mildly bent/creased sides and corners on new records labelled new/sealed. Not a huge deal for me as the media has never been damaged.

lDsWpZf.jpg?1

I hate whoever owned my house before me and destroyed these beautiful hardwood floors in the bedrooms. The closer part is the hallw ood I refinished, but the bedroom is not worth it due to the many holes they drilled in it for cables/speakers/whatever. There was also a carpet tact strip in the middle of the room when I ripped the carpet up.

I really want hardwood floors when I get a house. This makes me sad

It wouldn't be hard to fix and refinish those though.

No, they are destroyed. You can't see it in the picture, but there is about 20 holes drilled in the floor that would look terrible patched, and near one of the windows there is a lot of water damage that would really need sanded down to fix.

No, they are destroyed. You can't see it in the picture, but there is about 20 holes drilled in the floor that would look terrible patched, and near one of the windows there is a lot of water damage that would really need sanded down to fix.

You can replace the wood. I've done it before. Not terribly hard. (Done it a few times refinishing homes with my Dad.)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic