In typical VC fashion...I (and Jared as mods) get shit on no matter if we do or don't do our jobs. I'd expect that from some rando asshole who is not a tenured VCer...but when it comes from old-timers...that really bugs me. Esp. when cheap shots are taken.

And ya know what...I won't stop posting goddamn T-Swizzle gifs esp. now knowing that it annoys people.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

12 minutes ago, jhulud said:

In typical VC fashion...I (and Jared as mods) get shit on no matter if we do or don't do our jobs. I'd expect that from some rando asshole who is not a tenured VCer...but when it comes from old-timers...that really bugs me. Esp. when cheap shots are taken.

And ya know what...I won't stop posting goddamn T-Swizzle gifs esp. now knowing that it annoys people.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

taylor swift heart

1 hour ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Have you listened to any of their other stuff?

Well, I mean, they got a divorce. I'd imagine there's some bad blood between them

Yeah but they're my jam :c

Bruh, I went through my Sonic Youth phase when I was younger than you are now. You may or may not have even been born yet.

10 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

you're tripping they are so diverse I don't believe that you could dislike all 13 of those. EVOL, Daydream Nation and Sister are all so good to me

**they're all so diverse

9 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

you better believe it pal! ;)

I can say the same for many of your musical choices too babe but SY kicks ass <3

4 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Does anyone else here love Sonic Youth as much as I do? I was just trying to explain to Dom why they're so amazing and I feel like nobody here loves them as much as I do.

Not sure there 13 albums worth of Sonic Youth I could listen to, but Goo, Dirty, & Experimental Jet Set, Trash & No Star are my favorites of the bunch. Daydream nation is great, but I like them more into their career 

25 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Not sure there 13 albums worth of Sonic Youth I could listen to, but Goo, Dirty, & Experimental Jet Set, Trash & No Star are my favorites of the bunch. Daydream nation is great, but I like them more into their career 

I've got

Bad Moon

Daydream

Dirty

EVOL

Jet Set

Goo

Murray

NYC Ghost

Sister

Washing Machine

The Eternal