51 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Yuuuup. I've got a guitar final today  (hahahaha) and then I'm done. Teacher is only doing it because he's required to so I'll do fuck all for 90min and then I'm done

Guitar final? 90 minutes? My mind has a picture of you in front of the class playing Maggot Brain for your final grade... I love my imagination :)

8 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I've officially made my first therapy session. Too bad it's not for another month. :/

This makes me happy, and that month will fly by brother, just glad you got that first step done. <3

2 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Guitar final? 90 minutes? My mind has a picture of you in front of the class playing Maggot Brain for your final grade... I love my imagination :)

This makes me happy, and that month will fly by brother, just glad you got that first step done. <3

No, there's like six people here and he's having us play shit for a panel of random teachers he pulled. I'll tell you what I ended up having to play, I wasn't told yet  

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

No, there's like six people here and he's having us play shit for a panel of random teachers he pulled. I'll tell you what I ended up having to play, I wasn't told yet  

Just tell him "I got this.." and play something from Individual Thought Patterns or something ;) 

19 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Congrats on taking that step, since I know it's not easy.

9 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

19 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

At least you've got it scheduled dude. Hope things start going your way and you get doing better <3

Thanks, guys.

Did everyone who wants a Radiohead single in ST get one? I'm not really wanting to be VC errand boy for randoms but there are many left at my local so I can pick one up for anyone who missed out in here if they send me cost plus shipping and a little bit extra for gas cause it's a 35-45 min drive depending on which location I go to and I'm poor just pm me and I can pick it up this weekend

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic