5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I still feeling out of it today, and the anxiety of passing out has me scared to drive again. Skipped work, they officially hate me, but not enough to fire me, but whatever. Searching for a new doctor right now.  WTF is wrong with me? At least I've gone over a week without a cigarette.

Get better Thomas! Good work on the no cigarette thing also.

Morning small talk. Just rode my bike over some bridges and now enjoying some delicious coffee and breakfast. Have a wonderful day folks.

My anxiety makes me dizzy when I have panic attacks, but yesterday I fully blacked out and almost lost conciseness. I had the same thing happen about 10 years ago, but I did actually pass out, and it's been in the back of my mind since. I'll try more water, since I drink more pop then water everyday. Maybe I was just dehydrated?

I do have a pretty poor diet most of the time to, so maybe I'll give that a go. Thanks for the suggestion. I did just eat a giant salad for lunch, since it sounded really fucking good for some reason.

Edited by Thomas³

Even if you don't change your diet too much, adding a multi vitamin and maybe fish oils (I'd go red krill it's better than basic fish oil ) could help. Also some kind of mindfulness could have a positive impact on your day even if it's 10 min, could help with the anxiety. Cigarettes are a great crutch when we feel anxious so if you can fill it with something else when you have a craving whether you meditate, take deep breaths and focus on a positive thought or any of the many other methods out there, if you can find something that works for you and implement it during those times it might make the quitting and the coping without it easier. Best of luck

21 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

For the past two weeks I could not find arugula anywhere and it was the fucking worst. 

Instant My Blue Heaven moment right there...lol

Store Manager: If there's anything we don't have, you just let us know..

Steve Martin: Arugula, I haven't had arugula in six weeks....

Store Manager: What's that?

Steve Martin: It's a veg-a-table [rolling eyes]

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Instant My Blue Heaven moment right there...lol

Store Manager: If there's anything we don't have, you just let us know..

Steve Martin: Arugula, I haven't had arugula in six weeks....

Store Manager: What's that?

Steve Martin: It's a veg-a-table [rolling eyes]

yessss 

Thanks to @themeconspiracy, I got a working version of Zootopia which ended up being really good. Unfortunately, I've got school tomorrow and the movie just ended at almost 2AM local time. 

Good night, Small Talk!

(And thanks, Lauren. I'll watch it with Dezzie next week.)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic