5 minutes ago, texan4life said:

It was on the verge of unbearable to me but it was on the inside of my bicep.  I want to get a sleeve of some sort and that probably wouldn't hurt as much? 

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Y'know, except the inside of your upper arm and the ditch of the elbow, and the elbow itself (which wasn't so bad for me but apparently is for most people)

My elbows, and my front shins/under my kneecaps were the worst for me, but at the same time, I have a lot of thick heavy color and black in those areas so the tattoo demanded the need for it. My right elbow was swollen for nearly a week after my first 5 hour sitting for it

Just now, GreatGreenOne77 said:

My elbows, and my front shins/under my kneecaps were the worst for me, but at the same time, I have a lot of thick heavy color and black in those areas so the tattoo demanded the need for it. My right elbow was swollen for nearly a week after my first 5 hour sitting for it

It's not the pain that bothers me so much as it is the sitting perfectly still for hours, just trying to zone out

36 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

It's not the pain that bothers me so much as it is the sitting perfectly still for hours, just trying to zone out

I guess I aim for artist who are both good for the tattooing aspect, but also ones that have personas like mine. When I was getting my right arm done, dude just blasted Isis the whole time so I was in the right head space :) 

Edit: And where as I don't care if you smoke or not, I prefer my artist to be non smokers so you're not taking breaks all the fucking time!!!!

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

8 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

I'm with ya Bruce willy. I like the pain too. 

count me in! just feels like a sunburn to me. and when they are done and wipe it with the green soap, such a great feeling. the worst for me was either the top of my foot or the inside of my bottom lip, which I had done 3 times. but none of it really hurt that bad.

2 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

count me in! just feels like a sunburn to me. and when they are done and wipe it with the green soap, such a great feeling. the worst for me was either the top of my foot or the inside of my bottom lip, which I had done 3 times. but none of it really hurt that bad.

Yeah my foot did suck. I think I have over 100 hours of tattooing on my body. And I need MORE. 

2 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yeah my foot did suck. I think I have over 100 hours of tattooing on my body. And I need MORE. 

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Same here, I've got a cousin who did that Converge piece on my inner leg that works in town here, so I don't know why I don't work that family discount angle shit more often lol

I'd feel bad constantly hitting up someone for a discount like that, but if they are for it why not? My parents hate tattoos, so I think that is why I never really bothered when I was younger. I don't give a shit anymore.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Audrey-Kawasaki-signed-FRAMED-My-Dishonest-Heart-Giclee-Art-Print-200-/111999873579?hash=item1a13b6722b:g:QjQAAOSw9VZXOlYr

This is one of my favorite prints ever, so who wants to buy it for me? I just have a shitty post card version since I missed it when it originally went up and it rarely pops up.

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

It was pretty crazy because as soon as the guy starting the tattoo on the inside of my bicep, he said "your skin is going to bruise easily" and for the week after the tattoo the inside of my arm was black and blue.

54 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I'd feel bad constantly hitting up someone for a discount like that, but if they are for it why not? My parents hate tattoos, so I think that is why I never really bothered when I was younger. I don't give a shit anymore.

I'm with you on the not giving a shit.  When I lived at home, my parents made it very clear they were against tattoos and if I ever got one then I wouldn't be able to live at home. After years of wanting one and talking to my younger brother, he said that he talked to my parents and they said they really wouldn't mind if I got one. So I went and got one and a few months later my dad saw it and he didn't talk to me for weeks. But I didn't get kicked out so that's good.

I spent years thinking about what I wanted to be my first tattoo and I'm really happy I went with something my good friend drew in like 90 seconds.

First one, right forearm, front side:

IMG_0309_zpsrduharh5.jpg

Second one, right upper arm, on the backside, right above the elbow joint:

IMG_0314_zpsiv2wwumd.jpg

19 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

so I was eating my cereal and watching inside edition and they showed me how to live stream yourself, so....totally live streamed myself eating cereal for 3 mins and had 2 watchers. awesome.

That's hilarious.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm sure you've all seen my tattoos

I haven't

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic