14h later and I've finally arrived at my hotel in Poland. On the watch list for tomorrow:

Young Fathers

Mick Harvey

Sunn O)))

The Residents

Dean Blunt

800 miles is a long drive inside of a car. good night.

Sounds worth it. Ive found in my growing age that i dont meet a lot of people who drive when they travel far. My family has always traveled my whole life and always driven. I wouldnt have it any other way. Its just such a vital part of the experience to me. Anyone else prefer/ used to driving when they travel?

Sunn is intense live, bring earplugs!

Have fun in Poland !!

Thanks guys! :) I'm so ready for Sunn! Earplugs included

Sounds worth it. Ive found in my growing age that i dont meet a lot of people who drive when they travel far. My family has always traveled my whole life and always driven. I wouldnt have it any other way. Its just such a vital part of the experience to me. Anyone else prefer/ used to driving when they travel?

Absolutely. Driving is half of the whole experience. Listening to music, watching landscapes go by, driving til both feet are numb. I wouldn't wanna miss it. On the other side, damn 14h is fucking harsh. At least that gave me the chance to listen to the new Titus Andronicus in one sitting haha.

Thanks guys! :) I'm so ready for Sunn! Earplugs included

Absolutely. Driving is half of the whole experience. Listening to music, watching landscapes go by, driving til both feet are numb. I wouldn't wanna miss it. On the other side, damn 14h is fucking harsh. At least that gave me the chance to listen to the new Titus Andronicus in one sitting haha.

Haha nice. I absoltely love traveling and taking the driving time to listen to new albums!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic