i just joined (or, started using for more than trying to buy La Dispute's Vancouver) VC today and seeing this upon entering this topic made me very sad that i did not get to see this tour.

That tour was excellent. I don't know if it was all small venues, but the show I saw in SC was at a small place and I felt like that was perfect for the wall of sound that both bands created. Kills and Thrills was great on that tour too.

Morning all. It's finally Friday! This week drug on. I have a 3 day weekend since I have to work next Saturday, so I plan on enjoying it. I got my new amp yesterday, so going to spin a ton of records and enjoy the better sound.

Well, I made it (almost) through my first week at my new job, and I fucking love it here so far. Everyone is super cool and friendly and it's just a really great environment to get work done in. Plus, every Thursday we have happy hour at the office. No complaints about that.

I'm also going camping up north this weekend and I'm damn stoked for it. Life rules right now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic