and extremely hard to purchase? i assume?

Thats an understatement. They apparently doubled the production this round, so who knows.

Nice! Going to flip that second pair?

Hoping to grab a pair for this girl.

But I'm going to try and get whatever size I can get in my cart

What's the podcast?

As The Story Grows (asthestorygrows.com) - Stephen from Tantrum of the Muse, and Travis from Crutch/Aletheian host it. Basically, if you gave a shit about Christian punk/metal/hardcore from the late 90's through early 2000's (and I gave SOOOO much of a shit back then) you'll love it.

if you say things that people aren't gong to agree with then you will of course incur downvotes.

I'm fine with folks not agreeing with me, and I'm fine with down votes when they disagree with my posts.  I disagree with someone just down voting everything I post because they don't like me (or any other person.)  Downvote the post if you disagree thats what its there for.

you're still missing my point.

I'm not missing your point, I understand everything you are trying to say, I just don't agree with it.  But that's ok, we don't all have to agree.  

You should spend less energy on explanations and more on coming to terms with the fact that people don't agree with you.

Oh I have come terms with it long ago.  My opinions have made several people like me, but have led to some other great friendships.

leads to some unwarranted blow back in other situations where you did nothing wrong 

This is mainly what my whole goal here was to prevent in the future.  If you anyone doesn't like my posts about ETR or whatever else, doesn't mean we need to derail a thread about Twin Peaks or anything else completely unrelated to what the original problem was.

On that note (and after derailing what ever this thread is) I'll let you guys get back to talking about EDM or Creme Puffs or what ever else the thread is about today.  Thank you for letting me vent, and sorry for ruining your vibes.

Unrelated note, but I just remembered I have tomorrow off. So 3 day weekend! Going to spin a lot of records, and hopefully get drunk for my 30th birthday. I'm old :(.

Plenty of job hunting too.

Good luck on the job hunt, I had just turned 30(this past September) and got the best job I've had, especially from a financial standpoint.

As The Story Grows (asthestorygrows.com) - Stephen from Tantrum of the Muse, and Travis from Crutch/Aletheian host it. Basically, if you gave a shit about Christian punk/metal/hardcore from the late 90's through early 2000's (and I gave SOOOO much of a shit back then) you'll love it.

I do give a shit, and i'll be checking it out, thanks!

30, eh?

welcome-to-club-businessman-offering-han

We all sit around and think back to the better days.

I'm the youngest of all my friends, so I see this first hand too much.

Good luck on the job hunt, I had just turned 30(this past September) and got the best job I've had, especially from a financial standpoint.

Thanks. I'm actually job hunting down in Austin. Hoping to move in the summer.

I'm the youngest of all my friends, so I see this first hand too much.

Thanks. I'm actually job hunting down in Austin. Hoping to move in the summer.

That's awesome! I work at the Texas Dept of Agriculture as a Financial Analyst, don't know what you're looking for but there are plenty of openings here if you're interested.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic