1 hour ago, tarzioo_ said:

that episode made me nauseous. amazing writing though, it really messed me up.   I have to watch that show when i'm in the right head space. Still haven't finished the new season.

New season was pretty much all duds except San Junipero.  Not sure what it was, but something's missing with the Netflix ones.

On 02/01/2017 at 7:50 PM, GreatGreenOne77 said:

It's one of those "only if I have to" things now. Hurts, but I am stuck at this point knowing I had some of the very costly pieces I need now once, but when you need a car, what can you do but sell what will bring you quick cash? I was down to only needing an OP of DCH, but let go of my Ocean Beach & Roller coaster OPs. And, my signed copy of Ghost of the Great Highway, which I still want to chew on a bullet for selling. If I had any idea people would be charging nearly $500 for a copy now, I would have sold blood instead or my guitars lol. You have a few pieces I need and seeing your collection makes me gnaw at my knuckles lol

I'm late to the party on SKM but holy hell some of that stuff is difficult to find! The recent 'new old stock' was a helpful bonus. 

I haven't gamed in a long time either, but I'm tempted to grab a PS4 for P5 (and a few other games). They are long dungeon crawler type games, so some people find all the grinding boring but I loved it. The weird dating sim type elements to them are not over done, and are a nice touch to the story. Fun games, but they are not for everyone.

I think I put 150 hours in P3, another 40 in P3 Fes and around 100 in P4 (it was too easy even on hard).

Edited by Thomas³

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

I haven't gamed in a long time either, but I'm tempted to grab a PS4 for P5 (and a few other games). They are long dungeon crawler type games, so some people find all the grinding boring but I loved it. The weird dating sim type elements to them are not over done, and are a nice touch to the story. Fun games, but they are not for everyone.

They're turn-based RPGs right?  Those are mostly what I like.  Even better when they're on a grid!  I thought I'd get more use out of my PS4, but two games I was real interested in (Last Guardian and FFXV) haven't been super well received. :(

4 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

They're turn-based RPGs right?  Those are mostly what I like.  Even better when they're on a grid!  I thought I'd get more use out of my PS4, but two games I was real interested in (Last Guardian and FFXV) haven't been super well received. :(

Yeah, old school ish playing JRPG. 

Get Steins;Gate 0 after watching the original series and weeb with me. It was good shit.

1 hour ago, jonrawks said:

Yeah, they are turn based with group attacks and an easily exploited system of knocking enemies down so their turn is skipped. If you like grinding, you'll enjoy them. The story on 3 and 4 are really good.

3 hours ago, jonrawks said:

There's a lot of good stuff in the PS store. What type of games are you into? I can reccomend stuff. You'd probably like Diablo III, and Dark Souls. Last of Us is classic. Both the Tomb Raiders are great. Witcher 3 is great if you love long RPGs. 

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

There's a lot of good stuff in the PS store. What type of games are you into? I can reccomend stuff. You'd probably like Diablo III, and Dark Souls. Last of Us is classic. Both the Tomb Raiders are great. Witcher 3 is great if you love long RPGs. 

I mainly just like turn-based or J-RPGs  as they're mostly called now.  Those and Fallout :)  I think I'm X-Com 2 would be right up my alley (really was holding out for the last one to get a PS4 port, but I'm guessing that won't happen).

21 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I mainly just like turn-based or J-RPGs  as they're mostly called now.  Those and Fallout :)  I think I'm X-Com 2 would be right up my alley (really was holding out for the last one to get a PS4 port, but I'm guessing that won't happen).

I'm pretty sure X-Com 2 just came out on consoles. Strategy RPGs are a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, jonrawks said:

In that case get Darkest Dungeon. 

I can't wait for everyone to give up on their New Year's resolutions. The gym has been the fucking worst this week.

I waited 10 minutes for the last machine I use because some girl was sitting there texting. I wasn't trying to be a creep and just stare at her but I swear she didn't do a single rep.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic