The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

If they "sold out of the entire edition in under 30 minutes" then how will they still have some to sell? Sounds like some marketing "our stuff is so rare" BS, but I guess I might have another chance to roll the dice to get a pink. Or maybe not.

Id like to wait and see what exactly this "regular edition" release actually entails before speculating too much. Even though it may be from the same pressing, there might be alternate artwork or something...

Yeah, I think I'll be passing on this too. I have absolutely no desire to see this movie. Seems like more of a cash in than the previous releases. Plus, I'd feel silly owning a soundtrack to a movie I don't even like.

I find it entirely possible to love a soundtrack and hate a movie at the same time.  Then again, how do you know you don't like a movie when you haven't seen it?

I find it entirely possible to love a soundtrack and hate a movie at the same time.  Then again, how do you know you don't like a movie when you haven't seen it?

Liking the movie makes me enjoy the score that much more. Then it's a complete package. 

As for this flick, I don't plan on seeing it. A modern sci-fi movie with Tom Cruise in it is not appealing to me. I'm a guy who loves b-movie cheese, so The Deadly Spawn and The Beyond were more of my thing.

Liking the movie makes me enjoy the score that much more. Then it's a complete package.

As for this flick, I don't plan on seeing it. A modern sci-fi movie with Tom Cruise in it is not appealing to me. I'm a guy who loves b-movie cheese, so The Deadly Spawn and The Beyond were more of my thing.

Tom Cruise is enough for me to stay away. Fuck that guy. No way am I going to give his movie money.