The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

In his defense (not that I'm taking sides or that it justifies the request) in a few months to a year when the steelbooks are sold out it will go on the aftermarket for just as much, if not more, than the JP vinyl. The limited edition steelbook aftermarket is pretty unforgiving, just look at the drive UK steelbook for an example.

That's kinda sorta my thinking.  Anyways...I have ordered an extra and it's available.  I would love to snag one of those JP soundtracks I missed out on, but am open to other suggestions. :)

I received an email back from Mondo and the person said that Guardians should stay up until Friday of this week and they said to not order anything else with it or the order will be cancelled due to it being a preorder. 

I'm trying to see if I understand this right.. so tomorrow is the last day to preorder Guardians?

I'm trying to see if I understand this right.. so tomorrow is the last day to preorder Guardians?

Yes, going by this email I got from Sophie at Mondo:

"Hi Joseph,

We do not have a date just yet, but probably through the week.

We will not accept any orders for the Pre-order item with any non pre-order items. Meaning, if you want the Shaun of the Dead album, you must purchase it separately. Otherwise, we will remove it from your order with the Guardians of the Galaxy LP.

Best,

Sophie"

I don't know how to quote that above in mobile.