The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

51b9a587-d09d-4f76-9f3b-cd17b3731d54.jpg

TWIN PEAKS & TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK WITH ME - The Owls are exactly what they seem. We're happy to say Twin Peaks & Fire Walk With Me lacquers were cut last week and are currently winging their way to the plant to be turned into test pressings. The audio was transferred using the original tapes from the Warner archive and mastered for vinyl. We know it's been a long time coming but rest assured, they are on the way.

Everyone can pee their pants with excitement now!

billy-madison-peeing-pants.gif?w=500

gah, I love Robocop, but not that price tag. $37 seems a bit much, even for Mondo, no?

I grabbed it from here: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18528339/robocop-soundtrack-music-by-basil-poledouris

Price still sucks but free shipping. & I gotta say, I don't say this about many dudes, but Robocop's package is just fantastic.

I grabbed it from here: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18528339/robocop-soundtrack-music-by-basil-poledouris

Price still sucks but free shipping. & I gotta say, I don't say this about many dudes, but Robocop's package is just fantastic.

I want that record. Can't see myself spending that much, but damn I love that movie.

I don't know if everyone is "over it" or what, but I don't like being told I am ordering something that is "ready to ship" and then not getting shipping information for over a weeeeeeeek. Especially, and maybe only because, other people have received theirs.

I agree. They tweeted that they shipped the first thousand or so when it initially went up and then stopped to ship the Lil' Mikey since that was an 8 month preorder. I also don't think they ship them in the order they were received cause I definitely got that order in with the quickness. 

I agree. They tweeted that they shipped the first thousand or so when it initially went up and then stopped to ship the Lil' Mikey since that was an 8 month preorder. I also don't think they ship them in the order they were received cause I definitely got that order in with the quickness. 

yeah they never ship in order which i thought was weird. Rooks you already know you gotta be patient with mondo stuff. They have thousands of orders to fill from TLOU to Little Mikey. Always worth the wait.