The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Yes, you're correct. You can even buy Blue Sunshine online right now ;-)

But the event exclusive color has never been sold online. And that's the point here.

You are correct in the sense that the BS Blue Iris variant wasn't sold online under that name, but it was inserted into the overall Blue Sunshine mix after a time. I know of a few folks who purchased BS a few months after it went on sale and got the Blue Iris as a "randomly inserted variant" through the online store. Of course, I wouldn't want anyone to bank on that happening again. Just ask the folks chasing Mr Freeze.

Received the MONDO package just now. 2 black Maniac Cops...

All my lucky Mondo days are over...

Bummer bud, but if anyone will track one down I'm sure it'll be you. I've gotten at least 5 packages of multiple black records, so it isn't quite a sure thing.

Maybe they'll do less random inserts this year. Or maybe their plan is to let people continue to burn out on the chase. Who knows!?

Had to buy it 4 times before I got the black one haha. This is kind of awesome.

Some other bad news. The big package is kinda lost in transit. They have no idea where it is at the moment.

Man this sucks. It's worth $400. I would literally be crying right now. Best of luck with this!

Maybe they'll do less random inserts this year. Or maybe their plan is to let people continue to burn out on the chase. Who knows!?

They said they are probably stopping random inserts. They do have a couple releases left that already have orders/contracts with randomly inserts, but anything else should be normal.