The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I think I have secured me a Scanners/The Brood split variant. Not 100% sure yet but my Mondo luck is coming back.

About the $400 package. The person who send it has started an investigation with USPS. So let's see how it turns out.

There's one copy in it that I'll never find again. 

There's a split variant that wasn't listed on the site?

Any VCers make it to Audissey?

Yep. And I can confirm the first 10 minutes were some Black Friday madness. The Moonshake Records stuff went instantaneously. Some guy had a stack of 30+ records, 10 of which at least were the new soundtrack for A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night. So there were no limits on anything. He claimed he "had a list of people he was buying for," so I hope it was one you guys buying for people on here, but I couldn't help but think he was a dirty rotten flipper.

Didn't try to score anything rare or crazy, just finally got around to picking up Halloween III (black with light colored splatter in the middle) and the blue-ish repress of Day of the Dead.

Some guy had a stack of 30+ records, 10 of which at least were the new soundtrack for A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night. So there were no limits on anything. He claimed he "had a list of people he was buying for," so I hope it was one you guys buying for people on here, but I couldn't help but think he was a dirty rotten flipper.

That cat is legit.

Damn Batman that sucks!!! I hope Mondo can send you a replacement quickly.

So.....it turns out I accidentally ordered two of the GOTG rekkids. One right when it went up, and one after Christmas because I forgot that I had already ordered it. I need to keep better track of my PO's. It also didn't help that Mondo changed their website so I couldn't see my past orders. Oh well, it was a nice surprise, and I got a Rocket print so that's a big plus. 

kristen-wiig-7.gif

For anyone who really wanted Angela's Theme on the tri-color variant:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SLEEPAWAY-CAMP-Angelas-Theme-Death-Waltz-Blue-Green-Red-Tri-color-Vinyl-Mondo-/301550926798?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4635d5fbce

$30PPD. Not bad at all considering it would have cost about $20 coming from Mondo after shipping and everyone else is selling for around $50 already.

Nice! I've gotten all of them so far and that Pan's Labyrinth looks sick. Willing to pick up some for you American peeps, as I did for the Drive steelbook. Preferably would like to trade if you have anything in my want list: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106791-wtblf-death-from-above-1979-metz-sloan-mars-volta-sparta-qotsa-mike-mccready-bloc-party/

They've taken it down, but here's the cached page: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DdTuiObGKlgJ:www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/pan-s-labyrinth-future-shop-exclusive-mondo-x-steelbook-blu-ray/m2216644.aspx%3Fpath%3D34985c5eba60db8fdfd176c1df55b912en02+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca