The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So is there anyone out there who would be willing to grab me one of the random test presses?  I can send payment as soon as possible on Saturday.  Last week (Black Friday stuff) had me spending more money than expected and of course this had to happen this week.

I've had a couple people do this for me before so they can vouch for me.  PM me if you're able to and I can send my info right away so you can have Mondo ship it straight to me to avoid any hassle.

31 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

So is there anyone out there who would be willing to grab me one of the random test presses?  I can send payment as soon as possible on Saturday.  Last week (Black Friday stuff) had me spending more money than expected and of course this had to happen this week.

I've had a couple people do this for me before so they can vouch for me.  PM me if you're able to and I can send my info right away so you can have Mondo ship it straight to me to avoid any hassle.

I would definitely help, but I have literally only enough for one copy myself. 

54 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

I got you fam.

I have a BTTF test already. There are a few others I want but think I'll skip this. They are probably doing this to unload all the stuff people don't want or passed on at previous cons. Im sure there will be some gems but I'm not feeling lucky. 

Edited by pmlevine

Any kind soul willing to order me something in in exchange for any prints? I got quite a few of the Jason edmiston - eyes without a face Giclees's (Stranger Things, Harry potter, Voldemort, Daryl Dixon. And a Couple prints jock dark knight etc. and Monster Squad 7" Gillman Variant UK Exclusive.