VC Mod Sign-Up Thread

On a serious note I would put the kibbash on this pay-in raffle nonsense being available to anyone. This is so obviously an easy rig it's dumb. I'd lock any raffle thread where the user lacks at least 5 feedbacks from reputable VC members. If someone is giving something away free, cool. Giving the option to buy something at cost, cool. Taking others money, you would need to be a well established member on here. I find the intrusion of scam sales and the like to be the worst part of thus place and I'd do what's needed to limit it within my abilities.

On a serious note I would put the kibbash on this pay-in raffle nonsense being available to anyone. This is so obviously an easy rig it's dumb. I'd lock any raffle thread where the user lacks at least 5 feedbacks from reputable VC members. If someone is giving something away free, cool. Giving the option to buy something at cost, cool. Taking others money, you would need to be a well established member on here. I find the intrusion of scam sales and the like to be the worst part of thus place and I'd do what's needed to limit it within my abilities.

i know what you're getting at... but i ran a successful raffle, and i have 1 feedback point.

We're looking to add at least two people for now (in addition to Jhulud who is already one)

If you're interested in helping out, please submit your name here, as well as  a quick reason why you think you'd be good.

We'll be choosing people by the end of this week, with input from Jhulud.

so uh...... you gonna pick people anytime soon? 

in case nobody has noticed, anything that needs to be done here either

a) never gets done

b  ) takes forever

c) gets ignored, after enough badgering they say they will do it, then it just never happens and people move on.

id like to say, that if i were a mod, shit would def get done in an almost instantaneous fashion. well,  at least the things i can control as a mod.