THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I thought that was, in fact, 100% the case? Just thought people didn't give a shit and didn't like the outer's approach? Seems you have some insight...

No insight really. I remember seeing the thread that a member made accusing him of being that eBayer. I was interested in a record so I contacted Obzen and he said he wasn't that eBayer. I thought he was genuine about it so I took his word. Who knows though, maybe he is that eBayer after all.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scorpios-VINYL/dp/B00BBQD63K/ref=mb_oe_l

Just in case anybody is looking for one of these it says they have two left in stock, the one i got was in fact the white one.

This was sold from Joey for charity for Tony Sly's family. It wasn't for personal gain. I'm assuming that's why this was bid up so high. Then again, I don't know how rare or limited the white variant is.. All I know is I have the German Tour black pressing, and content with that. :D

This was sold from Joey for charity for Tony Sly's family. It wasn't for personal gain. I'm assuming that's why this was bid up so high. Then again, I don't know how rare or limited the white variant is.. All I know is I have the German Tour black pressing, and content with that. :D

Where did you hear about the charity part?

Hey guys!!! Selling my new blink-182 take off you pants and jacket record that I just bought at hot topic for $22 for $50 even though you can still buy it online... oh wait. nevermind. that's just some guy selling a record using the photo I took lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Blink-182-Take-Off-Your-Pants-And-Jacket-Clear-Splatter-Vinyl-LP-SEALED-/271271993317?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f29121fe5

Hey guys!!! Selling my new blink-182 take off you pants and jacket record that I just bought at hot topic for $22 for $50 even though you can still buy it online... oh wait. nevermind. that's just some guy selling a record using the photo I took lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Blink-182-Take-Off-Your-Pants-And-Jacket-Clear-Splatter-Vinyl-LP-SEALED-/271271993317?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f29121fe5

If that was you who took the picture, that begs the question of why are you holding the record by its playing surface?

I saw that tidbit on his Facebook too. It's cool that fans are willing to help out. My only concern is that sellers think that's the value and try to milk the market.

I'm content with my black version too.

I hate the fact that my girlfriend has the pink version of this in a youth medium... I want that shirt so bad. It's almost worth the $150 to me...

Buy a mesh screen, emulsion, and ink. Learn how to screen print and you can make this more easily under $30-40 and be able to mass produce it.