OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

Yeah they sent out a link in their newsletter

this goes to show that the people who run RSD don't give a shit. stores are not supposed to take pre-orders for RSD releases yet strictly discs does it every year, people report them for it, the RSD people say they will do something about it, but the next year strictly discs is still on the officail store list and is able to get releases.

it's also possible that the guy who owns strictly discs is on the RSD commitee or was one of the founders, which is why that store can do whatever the fuck they want with zero repercussions. not that the RSD people would do anything about it anyhow. i may have strictly discs confused with another store though.

Major update today....Phish (Lawn boy reissue) Misfits, Manchester Orchestra, Refused, Dazed & Confused Soundtrack, and more.

Also, just FYI....I was able to confirm that the RSD version of the Deftones Live is the 140g version...the 180g version will be sold at Deftones.com on RSD (I'm guessing it will be numbered like KNY was).  I haven't been able to confirm if this is how all future live versions will be handled, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm still hoping he decides to tie records to the backs of squirrels and just letting them loose around Nashville. That'd be great.

Or Jack White will ride triple deck ELEPHANT(filled with blue water), which will shoot records in people out of its nose. All records will be white, and then some of them will be covered in blood(and they will be more $45783405897 on ebay next day). Too bad that seven nation army won't be able to stop this massacre.

I thought I was gonna be spared this year but it's starting to stack up.

The Black Keys/Iggy & The Stooges 7"

Lemonheads/Misfits 7"

T/T/T EP

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts LP

The Cure - KMKMKM

The White Stripes - Elephant

Cake boxset

Touche Amore/Title Fight 7"

Might pick up Braid as well. That split with B&C impressed me.