Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

Does anybody know if there is a relationship between SRC and RJ on this (or any of his other releases that SRC picked up on). I'd imagine not, but if RJ were to get even one penny from the this, it'd be BS.

I would like to get this, but I'm already $39 into it and the $5 offering is a mere slap in the face. I'm going to pass.

The silver lining is that if I were to get it, I'd be able to post in the "What's the most you've ever spent" thread.

The people that run SRC are personal friends with RJ. 

This makes me want to bang my head against the wall. Ignoring the point that the price of the first PO was still too high, based on your math, this is around a 10% mark-up for literally nothing extra. And that's WITH those discounts. You're cool with that?

If you don't like it don't fucking buy it. Amazing as it may be to you, not everyone holds year long grudges over $40!

If you had an issue back whenever you got dicked, you should of dealt with it then, and you shouldn't STILL be bitching about it now. Get. Fucking. Over it. Nobody's going to give you an apology for getting ripped, so stop waiting for one. The butthurt is childish and ridiculous.

It's like the same assholes who had a problem with the Coheed raffle, you're not even participating in purchasing the item you just want to bitch and moan on a message board because you didn't get yours. You just want to (try and) ruin it for other people that don't care about the semantics and are going to try and get it anyway. 

It's retarded. People can't even talk about enjoying possibly getting this without someone trying to ruin their good time. I'm personally stoked. I never had a chance to get this and now I do. 

If you don't like it don't fucking buy it. Amazing as it may be to you, not everyone holds year long grudges over $40!

If you had an issue back whenever you got dicked, you should of dealt with it then, and you shouldn't STILL be bitching about it now. Get. Fucking. Over it. Nobody's going to give you an apology for getting ripped, so stop waiting for one. The butthurt is childish and ridiculous.

It's like the same assholes who had a problem with the Coheed raffle, you're not even participating in purchasing the item you just want to bitch and moan on a message board because you didn't get yours. You just want to (try and) ruin it for other people that don't care about the semantics and are going to try and get it anyway. 

It's retarded. People can't even talk about enjoying possibly getting this without someone trying to ruin their good time. I'm personally stoked. I never had a chance to get this and now I do. 

Send me $40 and in return I'll give you nothing.

you're missing ALL the points.

tumblr_lvi9wkARwA1qzlgz7.gif

haha this thread is funny to read.

I'm a blink fan if you can't tell by my avatar picture, and I would love to have this piece in my hands… but yes this price sucks a huge cock. I can't/won't be buying it unless I can get it as an "early bday present" from my convinced girlfriend  B) which I think I can do. It's dumb as shit to price this at $50...

On a side note: most everyone on this forum is a fucking GIF master. I've never seen so many perfect ones.

You think these are good? Go to the thread for the new TSSF record and look at the watermelon one. Fucking hilarious 

I meant that as in overall, all the GIFs are awesome. I read most every thread when i get time. and I agree, the watermelon stuff was awesome haha

I honestly feel its a mixed bag at this point and it comes down to how much you want it. Its expensive and it will sell out. It is something some people really really want for their own reasons and others could care less. I lost money on the MTS pre-order, I got a refund through SRC trying to get a 2nd one so my girlfriend could have it too. The whole situation pissed me off. Its been quite a while since the whole fiasco now and to be honest I would rather buy it from SRC anyways. I wish it was cheaper and 5 dollars off is nothing to write home about but at the end of the day I will probably get it cause I can afford it, I want it, and I would much rather have this and put an end to this whole mess than always wonder what it would of been like if I had bought it. I have come to terms with the fact I have lost $35 dollars and RJ probably is banned from using paypal.

The whole thing will come down to if SRC actually releases it on time and they seem mighty confident they can so I will see how events turn out and get a refund if it gets delayed. I may have lost money in the long term but its something I am willing to pay for because of a desire to own and as much as it will anger people that it gets bought at that price, its too expensive for them to buy, or whatever it will sell. I read just about all the posts so far and can safely say its the conclusion that suits me best but its understandable for others to find it outrageous. Regardless of whether we like the price or not the album will go on sale, sell out, and people will continue living and posting shaq pics.

tumblr_md6vqy6yz11qf61weo2_500.gif

This really irritates me. Obviously you've never been ripped of for $40 before. It may not seem like a lot of money, but $40 is a lot to drop on a record when you don't make a lot of money. And in the end after you don't receive anything in return (record or money), this is kind of like salt in the wound. He's not "trying to ruin someone's good time".