New Found Glory - Mania LP (Record Store Day 2013 Exclusive)

Did anyone see Chris from B9's IG post where he screen-capped an email in which the buyer is "wondering where their order is" because they only received "this plastic, record shaped thing with an eagle on it?"

IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE INSIDE

That e-mail is insane. I'm not even sure how a person couldn't notice the grooves :huh:.

Did anyone see Chris from B9's IG post where he screen-capped an email in which the buyer is "wondering where their order is" because they only received "this plastic, record shaped thing with an eagle on it?"

IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE INSIDE

I really hopes he has them send it back and swaps it out for the pink/black

Edit: maybe he should just give oscar the guys email address and they can trade.

did anyone else who ordered the pink and black mix, but requested the blue end up getting an orange version? kinda pissed right now.

From b9

"We have zero pink copies left. We said in the item description that RSD copies would be given out at random in orders, so that's what you got. All variants except for the friends press are limited to 500 though."

From b9

"We have zero pink copies left. We said in the item description that RSD copies would be given out at random in orders, so that's what you got. All variants except for the friends press are limited to 500 though."

I dont remember saying that in the listing. I thought it said if you wanted one of the RSD copies, to let them know. Kind of shitty if thats how it went down and they didnt let people know.

This is a quote from Modern Vinyl's link to the pink version. I bolded the important part.

Update 4/23/13: The record is now up for sale at Bridge Nine. There is a limit of one per customer, in order to avoid flipping. Also, if you want one of the RSD versions, the label mentions on Twitter, “Pssst we have a few RSD versions to give out. If you want one, mention it in the comment section of your order.”

So in my opinion, they are lying, and screwed people over.  Feel bad for the people who got shafted.