Official OST and Film Score Thread

The EVA ost was unearthed on amazon japan a few pages back, but it looks like they just added a picture of the new cover art for it, and I'm pleased. Considering how off-the-mark a lot of the EVA marketing goes, I'm really happy with the look of this, assuming it's what this actually ends up looking like.

*crosses fingers*

Not sure if this is the right thread, but:

Neon Genesis Evangelion OST:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIJA-6

Listing says 2 LP.

Any chance this will come through a vendor in the States at some point?  $60 for a single album shipped is a price point at which I'm just not willing to commit.

So excited that The Leftovers - Max Richter is out this month. Regardless of your thoughts on the show this soundtrack is amazing and probably the best thing Ibe heard since The Fountain.

finally got around to starting this show and I love the soundtrack. ordered the vinyl from amoeba for $30 shipped. couldn't find it for any less than that.

Hello everyone!

I might be trading CREEPSHOW Creeper edition /500 purple splatter

I already have the fluffy fur splatter so..

Things im looking for

The Fog /haze

John Carpenter's Lost Themes /colored

Halloween /orange with black splatter

Or make me an offer.

Dont mean to borher anyone with this just seein if i can make a trade thanks again!

Hello everyone!

I might be trading CREEPSHOW Creeper edition /500 purple splatter

I already have the fluffy fur splatter so..

Things im looking for

The Fog /haze

John Carpenter's Lost Themes /colored

Halloween /orange with black splatter

Or make me an offer.

Dont mean to borher anyone with this just seein if i can make a trade thanks again!

welcome. the sale/trade forum is here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/forum/5-saletradewants/

Oh hell yes - Fabio Frizzi is doing a U.S.tour, and in conjunction this his happening:

Also, to celebrate this occasion Death Waltz Recording Company will be releasing two new Fabio Frizzi releases. First, is Death Waltz's premiere live album, a recording of Frizzi2Fulci Live from London in 2014, a double vinyl LP housed inside a gatefold sleeve with artwork by Graham Humphreys.

The second is a reissue of the highly sought-after soundtrack to The Beyond, A single vinyl record housed inside a gatefold sleeve with a booklet containing never before seen on set photographs .Both will be available for sale at the event, and online later this fall.

I gotta say, the one thing that pisses me off buying OST's is that due to the nature of the music, any bad pressings/surface noise is way more noticeable and totally ruins the experience. I just picked up Max Richter's 'The Leftovers' - $50 AUD for a single LP. The quality seems really great...180g, completely flat..nice clean looking vinyl. 2nd track in and I get severe surface noise that pops up way over the music. This continues sporadically over the duration. Ugh. Had similar issues with others also and really makes me think twice about vinyl for scores.

I gotta say, the one thing that pisses me off buying OST's is that due to the nature of the music, any bad pressings/surface noise is way more noticeable and totally ruins the experience. I just picked up Max Richter's 'The Leftovers' - $50 AUD for a single LP. The quality seems really great...180g, completely flat..nice clean looking vinyl. 2nd track in and I get severe surface noise that pops up way over the music. This continues sporadically over the duration. Ugh. Had similar issues with others also and really makes me think twice about vinyl for scores.

i just got my copy today and it has a little surface noise, but nothing awful.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Soundtrack-%252d-Sopranos%3A-Music-From-The-HBO-Original-Series-2XLP.html

The Sopranos Soundtrack via SRC. 2xLP

Vinyl Color: 180 Gram Translucent Red (LTD 750) and 180 Gram Red with Black Smoke (LTD 1,250)

Not a bad track list. I would have liked to see Dean Martin Kick in the Head. I will always remember the scene when they yacht is parked outside of this guys beach place blasting that song. Fantastic.