Official OST and Film Score Thread

Got my Revenant OST today. I have some gripes with the packaging. Housing is way too tight and already has some minor ring wear on the back. The binding in the middle when I opened it started cracking down the middle like a terrible picture book binding.

Otherwise the package layout, artwork and vinyl colors are absolutely gorgeous. Feels heavy and the covers have a nice feel to them. Have yet to play it so cant comment about sound quality. 

Got my Revenant OST today. I have some gripes with the packaging. Housing is way too tight and already has some minor ring wear on the back. The binding in the middle when I opened it started cracking down the middle like a terrible picture book binding.

Otherwise the package layout, artwork and vinyl colors are absolutely gorgeous. Feels heavy and the covers have a nice feel to them. Have yet to play it so cant comment about sound quality. 

did u order through barnes and noble? 

I've been at work all day, but it says my copy of The Revenant arrived from Amazon today too. I have no idea when the price dipped down from the $40 that I originally pre-ordered it at to fuckin' $16 dollars, but I am definitely not complaining. 

Guessing since the release is back at $30 that the $16 price drop had to have been an error. 

As a heads up I have a couple extra copies of the revenant I got from my work (not B&N) for slightly less than cost if anyone is interested. 23ppd in the U.S. Not sure if black or color they are still sealed but whatever the US retail version is

what kind of work are you in? im in LA too, assuming it might be music/film related?

Mine didn't have ring wear but I agree with everything else you said. The tight housing is one of my most common annoyances these days, but besides that this entire release is gorgeous. Sounds fantastic too.

My Revenant order from B&N is listed as "processing" for the last few days. Not sure what that means if others have already received their copies. 

I'm a member at B&N, comes with free express shipping on all online orders... It honestly means fuck-all. I don't know why they're so slow with online orders. 

Mine should be here tomorrow though.