hey, I got engaged last night

so thats neat.

also it was spur of the moment and totally weird from an outside perspective, but it was a perfect moment in our minds... woooo! stuff!

no one but anyone who reads this and our immediate families know at the moment. we are telling our friends and extended family this weekend.  

we've already gotten the "where is the ring" question. well if you knew my gal at all, buying her any type of jewelry without her being there is fucking insane... so we are going next week. sounds stupid, but we are pretty stupid and weird.

Same thing with my gf, thats why we picked out the ring together. Without thinking I tweeted about that and for the last month have been getting congratulations texts/calls/emails, but we're waiting for the ring to finished being made so its super awkward having to explain that.

All that being said, congrats man!

we've already gotten the "where is the ring" question. well if you knew my gal at all, buying her any type of jewelry without her being there is fucking insane... so we are going next week. sounds stupid, but we are pretty stupid and weird.

my wife and i did the same exact thing. i proposed without a ring because i knew she really wanted something specific (ring-wise). she had no issues with the ring-less proposal. congrats man!