What Vinyl Boxset would like to see Happening?

Clutch

Including the never pressed before

Transnational Motor Speedway League

Confounds me there was never an LP of this given its release year.

And I third the vote for Chevelle.  Absolutely nothing available on LP.  Nothing.  Which is even funnier considering Steve Albini did their indie album, Point #1.

Kanye's first 3 albums. College Dropout has all the skits cut out, Late Registration has all kinds of sibilance issues & is a shitty pressing overall & Graduation never got a proper release.

Kanye West's Back to School Vinyl Boxset.

We'll call it the "Pre-Illuminati Years"

There is so much Godspeed happening on this page that I'm inclined to chime in: I just purchased my ticket for the San Francisco show, last week. I've never seen them live, but I'm expecting tremendously awesome things based off everyone I've talked to. Really hoping to finally hear Behemoth.

Anyways.

It is unreal how good they are live. I saw them last time they played Portland and it was beautiful. I'm glad they are playing two nights this time so I will have more time to fully soak it in.

I second Aquabats, RBF and Suicide Machines.  A Hepcat, Stubborn All-stars, Mighty Mighty Bosstones or Planet Smashers boxset would be pretty cool as well.

Thirded, and seconded!  I'd love to see a Westbound Train boxset too.  They'd be perfect for it - Seems like they won't be doing anything new in the near future, and none of their albums were ever pressed that I'm aware of.  The Aggrolites would make for a great boxset down the road too, with full 2xLP versions of their albums (not the truncated LPs they've put out thus far).

Karnivool, really want their records on vinyl!

Don't care much for "Themata", but would kill for "Sound Awake" on vinyl...one of the best albums ever recorded!

Would love a Porcupine Tree boxset...for Deadwing alone! But probably this is never going to happen...would turn out to be a 50 LP Boxset if you put in the most important EPs & Live records...

A full set of Pain Of Salvations works so far.

It helps that only 2 of their 9 full length albums have ever been pressed on vinyl. And they're my all time favourite band.

And Daniel likes to go in for that kind of extravagant stuff anyway. It would work.

Agree for "Entropia" - "BE"...everything that happened (DG going insane, everybody leaving,...) and that was released afterwards was a joke! They have been my favorite band and I even founded their German Fanclub, but I can only shake my head when I think about POS...

Thirded, and seconded!  I'd love to see a Westbound Train boxset too.  They'd be perfect for it - Seems like they won't be doing anything new in the near future, and none of their albums were ever pressed that I'm aware of.  The Aggrolites would make for a great boxset down the road too, with full 2xLP versions of their albums (not the truncated LPs they've put out thus far).

I'd love to see anything Westbound Train on vinyl, but I really doubt it's going to happen.  If anything, 5 to 2 could be pressed if there was enough intrest, but from what I understand, the stuff on Hellcat would be a little harder to get done.  Aggrolites would be pretty rad too, but most of their stuff is available via imports.

The first three albums from Switchfoot. Would be easy enough cause they were on on the re:think label. They did it with cds already, called The Early Years. That'd be sweet.

Then of course, The Beautiful Letdown, Nothing Is Sound and Oh! Gravity. I have NiS but other than the copy I bought on Discogs, I haven't even heard or seen it since

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd love a Manic Street Preachers box set, but they just released a cd box set of all the singles that hit the UK top 40 from their first album to the singles on their tenth album. It was a stupid number around 40 discs.

I'd love a major label boxset, but it'd be so goddamned expensive.

• 8 months later...