FREE TEENAGEERIC

He's just a kid, and for the most part I feel he should be given some slack.  However, I will say that he managed to rack up something like 700 posts in at most a couple of months.  He was everywhere on this site.  For those saying to just ignore him, I feel like he himself made that nearly impossible.  

He's just a kid, and for the most part I feel he should be given some slack.  However, I will say that he managed to rack up something like 700 posts in at most a couple of months.  He was everywhere on this site.  For those saying to just ignore him, I feel like he himself made that nearly impossible.  

700 posts in a couple of months isn't that hard to do. I've basically done that, hah.

There is a setting where people's posts don't show if you block them.

Heaven forbid anyone uses the blocking ability available on the site. It really does come in handy for people you don't like and choose to ignore.

Wait. Is that actually him? 

Yes, that is him.

Not to be overly serious but here is why I'm uncomfortable. This kid is 15, he fucked up. I can forgive him. He has talked about mental issues and feeling alienated. I read all the time now about kids taking unintended comments the wrong way. Here is someone we know purports to being sensitive in life despite his insensitive remarks and I don't think it's constructive to pile on him. Maybe I'm wrong but the Mean Girls mentality that is coming through here is leaving me feeling pretty lame about VC right now.