AGAINST ME! 39th pressing out now!

keeping a classic punk rock record in press so that kids can always buy a cheap copy of it? VAR YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

go outside kids, you really need hobbies if you have the time to bitch about things like this.

If that were the case, they'd just press it on black /unlimited and sell them at $11.99 each. No need to announce "39th pressing available now!"

I wonder how many people get upset by this and yet don't bat an eye when a new release goes up for preorder with 3+ variants at $15 a pop.

Also, there are like 5 people with an anywhere near complete RAR collection. No one is getting screwed by a great record remaining in print. Who fucking cares.

keeping a punk rock record in press so that kids can always buy a cheap copy of it? VAR YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

Minus the suggested 'classic' status of this record, I agree with everything Flood said. Do the idiots complaining about a 39th pressing not realize that this record has sold so many copies that it needed the previous 38 pressings to stay in print so No Idea could sell it for the reasonable price of $10.

keeping a classic punk rock record in press so that kids can always buy a cheap copy of it? VAR YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

go outside kids, you really need hobbies if you have the time to bitch about things like this.

Thank goodness someone got here first. Freaking elitist bullshit collectors who care more about the ebay value of their vinyl than keeping the music accessible in all formats. 

(back to my hiatus)